OnePlus One features a 13MP Sony Exmor IMX214 rear camera and a 5MP front-facing camera
0. phoneArena 17 Mar 2014, 15:20 posted on
The 13MP Sony camera of the OnePlus One comes with 4K video, 6 lenses (to avoid low aperture distorsion), and Image Stabilization Plus...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. akki20892 (Posts: 3649; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
I'm happy to see people like this guys making great progress. I hope they success.
8. grahaman27 (Posts: 348; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Their marketing strategy is shameful. If their phone is anything competitive then I might take that back. But at 5.5" 90% of people in america will not care.
9. sswain (Posts: 50; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
will they manged to squeezed it to be hidden under a xperia Z1
3. Johnnokia (Posts: 559; Member since: 27 May 2012)
When is the official release date?? Availability?
Does it really worth if I upgrade my Nexus 5 to OnePlus One?
7. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1456; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
It depends if you like your Nexus 5 or not. It does seem One+ is going to be a pretty good phone. I only have one concern. Since they are a new company, their software might be ehhh. But I think it's going to run on CM. So I would wait until the phone comes out for a week or two and see the review to see if it's worth it for you to upgrade from Nexus 5
14. MartyK (Posts: 726; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
Think it would be wise to see what the Nexus 6 will offer..
It will come down to 1+ vs Nexus 6 vs Note 4...
19. TheGenius (Posts: 339; Member since: 06 Mar 2014)
Yeah z series will always be there.
Since they'll be releasing a new flag ship every month.!
Kudos to sony for outdating their flagships so early. !
18. TheGenius (Posts: 339; Member since: 06 Mar 2014)
It will be 1+ vs nexus 6 due to price point.
And note 4 will be a clear winner in power and productivity department. ! :)
4. cleat-glitch (Posts: 109; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
i thought Mar the 16th was its announcement day...what happened man
6. Johnnokia (Posts: 559; Member since: 27 May 2012)
I thought the same. Perhaps they shifted it to March 19th
13. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4108; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
They're releasing the specs of the phone one at a time before the announcement. March 16th was the day they were releasing the camera specs.
They're releasing another bit of information next week it looks like, as you can see below March 16. March 25th, I guess. I know the first number is a 2.
10. sswain (Posts: 50; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
they never said it was gonna be the announcement day
they are revealing the specs first, then they will announce the phone
as they said it will be available on the market in Q2.
I believe this gonna be a very revolutionary Android phone.
a 5.5" display in a body smaller or at the same size of Xperia Z1
powered by Snapdragon 800 and running latest Cyanogen Mod.
20. Jason2k13 (Posts: 657; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
Note 3 is 5.7 and it's almost the same size as the Z1.
16. vipervoid123 (Posts: 138; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
Have problem with that ?
I think no one made better small camera sensor than Sony did ~