OnePlus One StyleSwap Covers to come in various materials, like kevlar and denim
1. iushnt (Posts: 808; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
those silk, jeans whatever it is should be easily washable. Otherwise, the phone will look really dirty after some time..
2. Doakie (Posts: 1380; Member since: 06 May 2009)
I'm not really a fan of that camera placement. It'll become too easily confused with iPhones which have their cameras and flashes in that location. Especially once it's inside a case. Still I look forward to seeing what this new phone has to offer.
3. iushnt (Posts: 808; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
I have a feeling that this phone would look more like an iPhone
6. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4125; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
That's not the actual device in a case. It actually is an iPhone in a case that is similar to what should be offered with the OnePlus One.
7. RebelwithoutaClue (Posts: 1331; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
No wonder it looks like an iPhone ;) lol
4. Carlitos (Posts: 360; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
This is why I love removable back cover ok my gs4 besides replacing battery and microsd card. One day I can have a flip cover. Then I can switch it with a brush alumunim cover and get that metal feeling everyone whines about. Another day I can switch it to Kevlar and a plethora of other back covers.
5. iushnt (Posts: 808; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
yes that is something cool to do when phones are not unibody. I specially loved the s-view cover of note 3 and gs5..