One person wounded in Virginia based Apple store shooting
via Apple Insider
1. markemark (Posts: 21; Member since: 19 Jun 2009)
Let me guess before more comments pop up, it was a Verizon customer.....:/
3. Phonefreak112 (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Jul 2009)
markemark, you just might have a point,,, but wait...I wonder if it has anything to do with the whole I'm a Mac and I'm a PC war? Sad.. very sad... whatever the case somebody is getting the damage control team in order right now..
4. hmcougar09 (Posts: 137; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Your mom, AT&T is just jealous like you are.
5. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
haha thats funny i like how apple doesnt get corruption by viruses but then again microsoft windows is actually AFFORDABLE
6. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
isnt that a bit extreme?!?!? ok they have like $500 iphones n ipods in there ITS PROBABLY LOADED WITH SECURITY CAMERAS this guy just doesnt get it...... uh DUH dude lol