One of RIM’s hardware partners to stop making BlackBerrys
1. rn9215 (Posts: 45; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
Poor RIM its like adding another nail on its coffin!
3. fsnas (Posts: 101; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
i think its time has come!
the best thing to do now is surrendering to Microsoft!!
4. alpinejason (Posts: 262; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
99 dollar fire sale phones or playbooks anyone? cmon bring it on i am ready!!!
6. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 469; Member since: 07 May 2012)
RIM needs innovation,major changes to their os & features to keep up with todays smartphone demands,bbm and coperate email doesn'y hit the spot anymore.
7. mercorp (Posts: 998; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
The disappearence of hatsune miku?
9. axllebeer (Posts: 270; Member since: 05 Apr 2011)
As an avid BlackBerry user for years, this makes perfect sense to me. With a hopefully fall release of BB10 and an enormous stockpile of BB7 handsets still, why would anyone continue manufacturing them? It's time to start preparing for BB10 and this looks like a step toward that goal to me.
10. BBGrind (Posts: 50; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
Since it seems like RIM moving away from physical keyboard and going full touch screen they would no longer need them. That not bad for RIM.
11. miguel6632 (Posts: 21; Member since: 25 May 2012)
rim should become a oem for andoid if it wants to survive bb is dead buissiness are switching to iphones and androids now