One man line for Apple iPhone 5S forms in Tokyo
0. phoneArena 11 Sep 2013, 12:54 posted on
Now that the Apple iPhone 5S and Apple iPhone 5C have been introduced, it means that Apple has dome its part; the next course of action is up to the legions of Apple iPhone fans willing to do just about anything to get their hands on the latest iteration of the phone. At least one Tokyo man is planning on waiting in line over the next 10 days in order to be among the first in the country to sport the latest iPhone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
27. lekeola (banned) (Posts: 43; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
weird, psycho, ancient man. in my own part of d world we don't line just because we want to get stupid gadget. I did that last when I was in kindergarten. this man needs to be medicaly examine. or should be taken to zoo. more over what specs did iPhone 5s have. maybe we should compare it with galaxy s2( yeah I mean s2) cos by 2020 iPhone 8s will have d spec of 2013 android smartphone or maybe we might have iPhone 8s at all. lolz
67. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
with those brilliant sentences, you should reconsider education :)
29. flynfree (Posts: 374; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
That man must received a free apple iPhone 5S on the launch day, for being the first man in line for the next ten days.
31. DukeX (Posts: 327; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Japan. One of the most high tech countries in the world. Fooled by a limited OS. How Ironic.
33. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
i thought that literacy level was over 99% in japan smh
38. nasznjoka (Posts: 402; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
this guy is jst looking for fame! So is many of those "shiips" waiting on the queues
39. jacko1977 (Posts: 428; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
he get it go home plug it in then BOOM or ZAP to the jap lol
42. amasog (Posts: 348; Member since: 22 Aug 2013)
how can it be line if only 1 person? LOL! PA!
"line - a formation of people or things one behind another".
so how come the only people in the picture form a line? who is hehind him? LOL!
PA, do some research first. Hahaha!
43. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
I really don't think any product is worth doing this. Be able to say your were the first to get something doesn't make it any better then getting it a month later.
46. gaurang (Posts: 94; Member since: 16 Nov 2012)
this guy just when full retard....
never go full retard...
47. xtroid2k (Posts: 521; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
Nothing but a bunch of tools these guys willing to sit and wait that long for a f**k*** phone lol
56. kabukijoe (Posts: 102; Member since: 06 Mar 2010)
Nothing says status like getting the new iPhone just days before everybody else.
58. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Some people are idiots just to stand in line for a phone. It won't be out for two weeks.
60. Teeeyoo (Posts: 97; Member since: 13 Jul 2013)
I envy him not bec he will be getting his first iphone 5s but bec he is 44 but looks like at early 20's..lol
61. GrmanR (Posts: 41; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
You know what would suck? If his phone was stolen the next day...
68. procopiojose (Posts: 132; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
humans have tendency to be stupid sometimes... but not that stupid.......
78. xpr3ss10n (Posts: 58; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
Wow.... with a handle like XXxPrius and waiting for the iPhone5 10days early....somebody reallllllly needs to get laid
81. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
When day five goes by alone, does he realize he's different yet?
I see the guy getting fleeced on way home too.