One man line for Apple iPhone 5S forms in Tokyo
0. phoneArena 11 Sep 2013, 12:54 posted on
Now that the Apple iPhone 5S and Apple iPhone 5C have been introduced, it means that Apple has dome its part; the next course of action is up to the legions of Apple iPhone fans willing to do just about anything to get their hands on the latest iteration of the phone. At least one Tokyo man is planning on waiting in line over the next 10 days in order to be among the first in the country to sport the latest iPhone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
93. imran86 (Posts: 48; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
I didn't know Japanese are as fool as Americans.
96. akki20892 (Posts: 3702; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
this is the example of brain-wash people.
6. TerryCrowley (Posts: 188; Member since: 31 Jul 2011)
Holy crap. This dude is 44? f**ker looks like he's my age. (20)
12. buccob (Posts: 1653; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Also the girl interviewing him is 73...
(( Asians ))
17. aokde (Posts: 186; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
Eminem is 40 :D look how he looks like! 18 year old kid!
22. SonyPS4 (Posts: 265; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Just look at Hideo Kojima. He is 50 years old but looks early 30 to me.
44. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Martin Yan is in his 60's. Totally different diets and genetics.
45. artealis (Posts: 98; Member since: 15 Dec 2010)
he is a Hikikomori ひきこもり or 引き籠もり
normal japanese are busy, that man probably paid.
91. _god_ (banned) (Posts: 47; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
Botox and plastic surgery do the job .
Guess how old am I ?
95. FanDroid (Posts: 5; Member since: 28 Oct 2012)
76, no that's too young
80, no 82 no 83...
Ok this's my last one 85, I'm sure
Am I right?
8. McLTE (Posts: 714; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
This is a device agnostic comment.. not aimed in any way towards iPhone or Android supporters.
Anyone willing to sit out for what.. 9 days to get a phone is nothing more than an attention whore.
A device would have to spit out $100 bills for me to consider camping out for any period of time.
13. buccob (Posts: 1653; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
if you are the only one in line... it means you are first, but also ONLY one... so you can just go home until an actual LINE forms...
I wouldn't wait in line for this, but if I did it would be at most 2 days before the release... not 9
37. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
why even get on line for this thing dude? this is not 2009 anymore just preorder it and have it delivered in your home
50. buccob (Posts: 1653; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
exactly my point....
thats why I said "I wouldn't wait in line for this"
69. procopiojose (Posts: 132; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
it would be epic if in the morning of iphone5s release in that area.. he fell asleep and an actual line forms........
9. Klamba92 (Posts: 206; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
Why wait so long for any phone? Do people not like the idea of having it delivered to them?
10. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Would there be as many people in line if the media ignored them? Doubt it.
14. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 861; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
44??? No way! He's at most 28!
Anyway, what an idiot, lol, he's going to have pneumonia by the time this thing is released, he's going to get home and collapse before he even gets time to hook up his shiny new iPhone5S to his Mac.
16. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1514; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Now post another article about one man line for other upcoming phones, after you've searched the stores.
18. bwhiting (Posts: 176; Member since: 15 Jun 2013)
I wonder if a dog peed on him would he move around instead
19. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2015; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Lol* poor guy... all for a iphone5 ..*smh
20. KaiTech (Posts: 20; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
If we're anal about definitions and open to geeking it up, this signifies a single POINT not a LINE on this plane... ;D
24. SonyPS4 (Posts: 265; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Cant beat Monster Hunter fan who wait 2 weeks before game release
27. lekeola (banned) (Posts: 43; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
weird, psycho, ancient man. in my own part of d world we don't line just because we want to get stupid gadget. I did that last when I was in kindergarten. this man needs to be medicaly examine. or should be taken to zoo. more over what specs did iPhone 5s have. maybe we should compare it with galaxy s2( yeah I mean s2) cos by 2020 iPhone 8s will have d spec of 2013 android smartphone or maybe we might have iPhone 8s at all. lolz
67. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
with those brilliant sentences, you should reconsider education :)
29. flynfree (Posts: 374; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
That man must received a free apple iPhone 5S on the launch day, for being the first man in line for the next ten days.
31. DukeX (Posts: 327; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Japan. One of the most high tech countries in the world. Fooled by a limited OS. How Ironic.
33. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
i thought that literacy level was over 99% in japan smh
38. nasznjoka (Posts: 368; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
this guy is jst looking for fame! So is many of those "shiips" waiting on the queues
39. jacko1977 (Posts: 410; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
he get it go home plug it in then BOOM or ZAP to the jap lol
42. amasog (Posts: 168; Member since: 22 Aug 2013)
how can it be line if only 1 person? LOL! PA!
"line - a formation of people or things one behind another".
so how come the only people in the picture form a line? who is hehind him? LOL!
PA, do some research first. Hahaha!
43. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
I really don't think any product is worth doing this. Be able to say your were the first to get something doesn't make it any better then getting it a month later.
46. gaurang (Posts: 94; Member since: 16 Nov 2012)
this guy just when full retard....
never go full retard...
47. xtroid2k (Posts: 488; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
Nothing but a bunch of tools these guys willing to sit and wait that long for a f**k*** phone lol
56. kabukijoe (Posts: 68; Member since: 06 Mar 2010)
Nothing says status like getting the new iPhone just days before everybody else.
58. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6802; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Some people are idiots just to stand in line for a phone. It won't be out for two weeks.
60. Teeeyoo (Posts: 57; Member since: 13 Jul 2013)
I envy him not bec he will be getting his first iphone 5s but bec he is 44 but looks like at early 20's..lol
61. GrmanR (Posts: 41; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
You know what would suck? If his phone was stolen the next day...
68. procopiojose (Posts: 132; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
humans have tendency to be stupid sometimes... but not that stupid.......
78. xpr3ss10n (Posts: 55; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
Wow.... with a handle like XXxPrius and waiting for the iPhone5 10days early....somebody reallllllly needs to get laid
81. AfterShock (Posts: 3340; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
When day five goes by alone, does he realize he's different yet?
I see the guy getting fleeced on way home too.