One in four women would pick tablet over sex, suggests survey
0. phoneArena posted on 07 May 2012, 07:23
Tablets are slowly finding their way to more and more U.S. households, which inevitably alters the every day habits of the modern consumer. That is one thing that we can conclude after checking out this neat infographic, based on a recent survey conducted by Yahoo!...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. shadowcell posted on 07 May 2012, 07:44 11 0
Makes sense. 1 in 4 women are not happy with their sex life.
6. iamcc posted on 07 May 2012, 08:13 8 2
Yeah my thoughts exactly... "In other news... 1/4 men suck at sex."
20. sprockkets posted on 07 May 2012, 11:51 0 0
When question further if it were g on g sex, 1 out of 100 would go for the tablet instead.
30. remixfa posted on 07 May 2012, 17:34 0 0
lol, I was gonna say.. i bet 1 in 4 women are unhappily married, or dont have a sex life to give up. I dont know any chicks that are happy with their relationships that would be willing to give up sex.
7. DogsGoMeow posted on 07 May 2012, 08:20 2 0
Intresting.... That people would rather have their tablets over sex and giving up their car. Tbh I really don't see the use in tablets other than watching movies and YouTube.
11. Schmao posted on 07 May 2012, 08:33 1 0
I guess you just have to know what you're doing in the bedroom, or your spot will be taken.
14. djg71087 posted on 07 May 2012, 09:06 3 0
100% of the women I know prefer both! Come on, every female loves a good pounding.
15. Sniggly posted on 07 May 2012, 09:30 3 3
Well, that makes sense, because 1 in 4 women have never met me.
27. atheisticemetic posted on 07 May 2012, 17:11 0 0
dude you'd have to change your name to 'Snuggly' and you might get somewhere ;)
29. Sniggly posted on 07 May 2012, 17:26 0 0
*snort* you may have a point. :p I mean, I was just kidding anyway. But yes, my propensity for snuggling has taken me far. :p
16. darktranquillity posted on 07 May 2012, 09:38 0 0
1 in every ten men prefers an iphone over sex:-P
18. medicci37 posted on 07 May 2012, 09:53 1 2
@ dark t. Thats because 1in ten (probably more)men who own a iphone prefer D*ck. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
26. tward291 posted on 07 May 2012, 16:35 1 2
lol your comment is to dame funny my brother has a iphone and saw that and droped it on the floor lol
17. medicci37 posted on 07 May 2012, 09:49 3 2
Depends on who the are having sex with. The one flaw in the article is that it doesn't say how fat the women who prefer tablets are. In my experience(which is vast :) Most women who feel this would be doin me a favor by abstaining. For all you sexy nerd women out there, Rejoice in this study. Cause that just means there's more of me to go around. & as for the other 25%, buy me a Galaxy Note & we will see what happens ;). Even Taco can't argue with that logic.
19. TheGreatXavi posted on 07 May 2012, 10:22 0 0
bulls**t...........try telling your wife this......i will buy you tablet but no sex in a year.....no wife would want that............its just women usually bragging how they dont need sex , in reality they do need sex.......they feel superior by stating they dont need sex
22. gwuhua1984 posted on 07 May 2012, 13:14 0 0
LOL, those ladies aren't having the bedtime fun with the right people. If I was single and 5 to 10 years younger, I wouldn't mind helping out those ladies.
25. gwuhua1984 posted on 07 May 2012, 14:52 1 0
LOL, unfortunately I'm not single... and not 5 to 10 years younger. Not to mention that "Chronos" as a name doesn't exactly soon woman-ish...
23. Chronos posted on 07 May 2012, 13:35 0 1
4/4 women that would rather have a tablet than sex would be even better. Sex is a very dull activity.
28. atheisticemetic posted on 07 May 2012, 17:13 0 0
"about a third of all guys admit to frequently bringing their slate to the loo, be it for reading, emailing, or socializing"
angry birds and porn....
i personally think this article is full of it tho. I mean how many women past 50 still want to have sex in the first place? (or cant?)
31. remixfa posted on 07 May 2012, 17:37 1 0
many women have very active sex lives well into their 70s+. You wanna have a disturbing conversation? Ask your grandma about her sex life. I bet you get grossed out.. lol
The women that generally give up sex have unhappy marriages more often than not... just like men.