One gamepad to rule them all: Android, Wii and Wii U
0. phoneArena 04 Mar 2013, 08:49 posted on
And here's a versatile Bluetooth controller for that tireless gamer within you. The unique thing about this old-school gamepad, called 'Pro Controller U', is that it's designed to work with the Wii, Wii U and... Android! That's right, not only will you be able to use it with your console, but with your smartphone and/or tablet games as well...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ChafedBanana (Posts: 368; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I wonder if Bestbuy has this. I like their return policy. I can return it easily if it sucks.
2. suneeboy (Posts: 201; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
Yeah. I bought the Moga controller over the weekend. Going to return that piece of garbage today...hopefully this is better.
4. dorianb (Posts: 591; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
That thing DOES NOT look ergonomic or visually appealing.... To me
5. Kal-el (Posts: 93; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
Kool idea....the ps3 has the joysticks closer...not really a big deal but for it's hard for those use to it....this more like Xbox/Nintendo still cool thou
6. antmiu2 (Posts: 302; Member since: 19 Jun 2011)
i wonder if im able to play non wii games on android like gameloft games or console emulators?
7. jroc74 (Posts: 5986; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Make it compaitble with On Live...and I might get it.
8. RomeoJDR (Posts: 244; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
I always hear of lag time when using any bluetooth controller. I'd be hesitant to buy it for my phone or tablet
9. wando77 (Posts: 808; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Cool, looks like a SNES pad grafted onto a 360 controller