One gamepad to rule them all: Android, Wii and Wii U
The Pro Controller U has it all - a d-pad, action buttons, dual analog joysticks, trigger buttons and can even function as either a Wiimote or a Wii Classic Controller. Android users should note that they have to install the Wii Remote app and then pair the controller with their device via Bluetooth.
You can purchase the Pro Controller U at its retail price of $39.99 through the source link below, or find it cheaper somewhere else.
source: ThinkGeek via Gizmodo
1. ChafedBanana posted on 04 Mar 2013, 09:33 2 0
I wonder if Bestbuy has this. I like their return policy. I can return it easily if it sucks.
2. suneeboy posted on 04 Mar 2013, 09:46 0 0
Yeah. I bought the Moga controller over the weekend. Going to return that piece of garbage today...hopefully this is better.
4. dorianb posted on 04 Mar 2013, 12:45 0 0
That thing DOES NOT look ergonomic or visually appealing.... To me
5. Kal-el posted on 04 Mar 2013, 14:14 0 0
Kool idea....the ps3 has the joysticks closer...not really a big deal but for it's hard for those use to it....this more like Xbox/Nintendo still cool thou
6. antmiu2 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 18:31 0 0
i wonder if im able to play non wii games on android like gameloft games or console emulators?
7. jroc74 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 22:06 0 0
Make it compaitble with On Live...and I might get it.
8. RomeoJDR posted on 05 Mar 2013, 00:48 0 0
I always hear of lag time when using any bluetooth controller. I'd be hesitant to buy it for my phone or tablet
9. wando77 posted on 23 Mar 2013, 22:42 0 0
Cool, looks like a SNES pad grafted onto a 360 controller