One gamepad to rule them all: Android, Wii and Wii U
The Pro Controller U has it all - a d-pad, action buttons, dual analog joysticks, trigger buttons and can even function as either a Wiimote or a Wii Classic Controller. Android users should note that they have to install the Wii Remote app and then pair the controller with their device via Bluetooth.
You can purchase the Pro Controller U at its retail price of $39.99 through the source link below, or find it cheaper somewhere else.
source: ThinkGeek via Gizmodo
1. ChafedBanana (Posts: 312; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I wonder if Bestbuy has this. I like their return policy. I can return it easily if it sucks.
2. suneeboy (Posts: 137; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
Yeah. I bought the Moga controller over the weekend. Going to return that piece of garbage today...hopefully this is better.
4. dorianb (Posts: 304; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
That thing DOES NOT look ergonomic or visually appealing.... To me
5. Kal-el (Posts: 81; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
Kool idea....the ps3 has the joysticks closer...not really a big deal but for it's hard for those use to it....this more like Xbox/Nintendo still cool thou
6. antmiu2 (Posts: 149; Member since: 19 Jun 2011)
i wonder if im able to play non wii games on android like gameloft games or console emulators?
7. jroc74 (Posts: 3455; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Make it compaitble with On Live...and I might get it.
8. RomeoJDR (Posts: 236; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
I always hear of lag time when using any bluetooth controller. I'd be hesitant to buy it for my phone or tablet
9. wando77 (Posts: 195; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Cool, looks like a SNES pad grafted onto a 360 controller