One-day Samsung Galaxy S III deal slashes its price to $499 off contract
0. phoneArena posted on 22 Aug 2012, 03:45
The Samsung Galaxy S III, probably the hottest smartphone on the market right now, is getting its retail price slashed by $100 in a limited time deal…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. andro. posted on 22 Aug 2012, 04:03 0 0
Best phone on the market on sale at a reduced price,its a win win situation!
3. ricking posted on 22 Aug 2012, 04:29 0 0
I have had several phones, this is the best phone ever!!!
4. nicholassss posted on 22 Aug 2012, 04:29 0 0
I could totally afford this if i got paid today instead of friday! Oh and also its for at&t and unfortunately I've sold my soul to verizon. All sorts of bummers. :(
6. superguy posted on 22 Aug 2012, 10:15 0 0
Really only saving $50. I paid $549 at an AT&T corporate store for mine off contract. Still, any money saved is a bonus.
7. Valtheri posted on 22 Aug 2012, 11:23 0 0
I definitely buy with this price, but when ...
I hope within 2 months that I could not expect more.
8. Seannyc posted on 22 Aug 2012, 22:59 1 0
Still not a good price in my eyes. No offense andriods have rly s**tty resale value and paying $500 is not worth it in my mind. Not to mention 1 month later another better faster phone will come out and take over.