One-day Samsung Galaxy S III deal slashes its price to $499 off contract
0. phoneArena 22 Aug 2012, 03:45 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy S III, probably the hottest smartphone on the market right now, is getting its retail price slashed by $100 in a limited time deal…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. karas (Posts: 48; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
Sounds Good.. Time to call my american cousin :)
2. andro. (Posts: 1990; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Best phone on the market on sale at a reduced price,its a win win situation!
3. ricking (Posts: 59; Member since: 10 Nov 2010)
I have had several phones, this is the best phone ever!!!
4. nicholassss (Posts: 364; Member since: 10 May 2012)
I could totally afford this if i got paid today instead of friday! Oh and also its for at&t and unfortunately I've sold my soul to verizon. All sorts of bummers. :(
6. superguy (Posts: 280; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
Really only saving $50. I paid $549 at an AT&T corporate store for mine off contract. Still, any money saved is a bonus.
7. Valtheri (Posts: 3; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
I definitely buy with this price, but when ...
I hope within 2 months that I could not expect more.
8. Seannyc (Posts: 59; Member since: 21 Jul 2012)
Still not a good price in my eyes. No offense andriods have rly s**tty resale value and paying $500 is not worth it in my mind. Not to mention 1 month later another better faster phone will come out and take over.