Once again, the Huawei Ascend P7 is revealed in all of its glory
0. phoneArena 02 May 2014, 11:19 posted on
Although the Huawei Ascend P7 won't be released until next week, a number of photographs of the device have been recently leaked, including a number of shots taken by serial leaker evleaks. Interestingly, the Chinese manufacturer last week officially introduced the bite-sized version of the phone, the Huawei Ascend P7 mini, before the full-sized variant was unwrapped...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Diego! (Posts: 546; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Samsung Galaxy S2 / Iphone 4s on the front, Sony Xperia Z1 on the back. I don't like it.
8. Commentator (Posts: 3572; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
And a mixture of iPhone 4/4s and Xperia Z1 on the sides.
13. superfans (Posts: 155; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Should be Sony Ericson Satio's front , iPhone 4s's sides and Sony Z1's back. Me don't like it neither!
17. rgxVOiD (Posts: 440; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
and the speaker position is just Nexus 4, opposite side but still is.
3. shuaibhere (Posts: 1973; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
When mix up xperia z,s2 and 4s...
You'll end up with huwaei avenge p7...
6. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Original looks better.
The iPhone 6 is going to look pretty much like this though.
7. Epicness1o1 (Posts: 239; Member since: 30 May 2013)
front from an xperia phones,back from z1/z2,and side from iphone 4
9. dontneedtoknow (Posts: 158; Member since: 17 Feb 2014)
Looks like z1/z2 had sex with iPhone 4/4s and this is how their baby turned out to be!
12. Amir1 (Posts: 323; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
a cheap copy of xperia Z series design. this is what i don't like about all these china manufacturers. their phoens look cheap or imitation of other phones.
14. electrophage (Posts: 51; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
Are any Huwawei phones actually sold in the USA? I thought the government was blocking them to keep the Chinese government from infiltrating
15. livyatan (Posts: 867; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Really nothing special about this phone..
16. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I have a 7 inch phablet that is better for around 400.00....so...no thanks
19. Ghost04 (Posts: 285; Member since: 03 May 2014)
Though some people with little knowledge think its a copy of Xperia Z1 then they must know Xperia Z1 was announced 3 months after Ascend P6 . And about the side border , now a days it's a popular design . These people are just jealous of the success of these Chinese brands .
It's a beautifully designed phone and some just don't want to admire it .
20. lite__ (Posts: 2; Member since: 01 Oct 2013)
lol @3rd picture
21. TechNerd (Posts: 66; Member since: 03 May 2014)
This is in my opinion one of the best looking devices to date. Quite similar to the omnibalance design of the xperia z line of devices which i happen to like. Lets just hope that Huawei have improved the hardware.