On the eve of its unveiling, more Samsung Galaxy S 4 pictures leak
0. phoneArena 14 Mar 2013, 00:11 posted on
Hours before the unveiling of the Samsung Galaxy S 4,some fresh photos of the Android flagship model have leaked, and it is the same GT-I9502 model that is heading for China; among the features on the phone is the eye-tracking Smart Stay that stops and starts a video based on your eyes, and a feature that lets you hover above the screen for previews using your finger...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. DaveyJE24 (Posts: 54; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
A Little late on the pics. MobileAdvances . com has had this up for awhile now.
27. AnTuTu (Posts: 1580; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Please don't tell me this is going to be S4 :(
28. htc_evo_3d (Posts: 84; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
Just like me, is everyone unhappy about this purported desing of s4?
121. rizevnarastek (Posts: 347; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
The sides remind me of a certain HTC :) hahaha
nwk.1d/i/tim/2012/05/15/HTC_Ev o_4G_LTE_smartphone_35182267_1 6_610x459.jpg
59. AnTuTu (Posts: 1580; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Mate Sammy introduced flexible displays they are 1000000000 times more capable than this design and device. So please don't say that :(
92. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
It actually does, just the usual design trolling here, the S4 will rock based on the leaked specs. What good is a stunningly gorgeous HTC One if it does half the video playback time oh and you can't even get one?
The reason this can still be a fake is 1) I don't think Samsung is giving away final design to average ppl. before revealing the product first, only test usits which differ exactly for leaking reasons. Final versions get out before release which is a few weeks from now.
2) One picture on the screen-close-up shows pixelization pattern suggesting the resolution is lower (much lower) than FHD. You can pretty much mimic everything from looks to faked system information to faked benchmarks, but you can't mimic a FHD screen.
96. MrJerry (Posts: 403; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
Plus if those pics leaked from Korea, it woud be more likely.
Sammy is not an Apple.
114. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
"Video playback time"? I wouldn't say that the HTC One was no good because, the Samsung G IV may have a slightly longer video playback battery life.
94. flipjzn (Posts: 256; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
How? It looks almost the same as s3.
How do u show off urs is newer?
117. LumiaLover (Posts: 160; Member since: 27 Sep 2012)
Errrr...not sure if you are being sarcastic here , but it looks exactly the bloomin same to me mate
83. DerryAhmad (Posts: 278; Member since: 05 May 2012)
I really want to like Samsung's phone. Their flagship is an all rounder. But I don't like the S3 design. Not to mention it's also used in NoteII and S3 Mini.
Nevertheless. Most of the people I know uses a case (flip case) with their S3 and Note2. So I don't think the overall look will affect Sammy's fans from buying S4. I think the Display is what matter most to them rather than the build.
86. BattleBrat (Posts: 1475; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
*scratches s4 off list* OK! HTC One, Moto X, and iPhone 5s (if all else fails) are now my prospects...
88. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 210; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
The bitter truth is haaaard to accept.
Just go on waiting for your cheap-looking S4! :D
106. tech2 (Posts: 3462; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Dude, just stop trolling all Samsung articles already ! If you 'hate' Samsung, then why come on their every post and call it with 'absolute certainty' that it is cheap-looking ? BTW, not everyone puts design above specs !
You seriously need to get a life, man ! Grow up
93. MrJerry (Posts: 403; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
I don't think it is the final one mate.
What are the things on capacitive buttons and near sensors?
They look different to originals and something is not done
I think it is just one of prototypes or fake model from Sammy to surprise us :)
I don't believe Chinese source this time since I believe the real GS4 is in Korea and US by now.
There is no reason that the first final GS4 version is in China
105. Adithya7184 (Posts: 317; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
this is just a prototype. visit this page-
118. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1038; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
Im not impressed with the S4. Other than the internal specs, its not enough for me to regret upgrading the the S3 in december of last year. Cellphone technology has started to plateau and thats not a good thing
2. flexile (Posts: 78; Member since: 03 Jun 2012)
Remember the ad of the GS3 were they made fun of Apple by saying something like: "If it looks the same, how will people know that I upgraded?"? Yeah, it kinda happened now to Samsung. lol. To be fair though, it do differentiates a bit more from GS3, unlike iPhone 4/4S.
6. E.N. (Posts: 2610; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
it looks somewhat different from the sgIII, but it looks near identical to the note II. I wouldn't be surprised if they combined the Note and the Galaxy Series
7. htc_evo_3d (Posts: 84; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
so rumors about the desing are real? OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hopes are diminishing for S4
18. faisolbauuz (Posts: 121; Member since: 05 Jan 2013)
Well im dissapointed by this design its about 95% same as gs3 and using last gen gpu well im waiting for tegra 4 phone then
24. Alberto.GM (Posts: 10; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Sammy with this phone is kind of following apple steps about te design, if this is acutually the real S IV I hope de next Galaxy S flagship suffers a total redisign or all the phone world will be really disappointed
3. Alberto.GM (Posts: 10; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
I think that despite the fact that it´s specs will be awesome no dude about that, some people really care about the design and that sort of premiun feel, if Sammy don´t pay attention in this kind of stuff he will loose potential clients
72. RiseAgainst94 (Posts: 281; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
Watch out Samsung, Apple is going to sue you for reusing your design. That was their thing.