On the eve of its grand opening, the newest Apple Store is under investigation
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Dec 2011, 19:26
The State of New York is examining Apple's deal with the MTA to see if the Cupertino based company received a sweetheart deal for a store that is expected to produce $100 million a year in revenue for the tech giant...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. medicci37 posted on 08 Dec 2011, 20:02 10 6
THIS COUNTRY IS GOING 2 HELL!!! Along with steve jobs!
2. cnwwyo posted on 08 Dec 2011, 20:12 2 4
looooooool..........ohhhhh,.....thats all i got.....
3. androidsbiggestfan posted on 08 Dec 2011, 20:14 5 3
Well after this and the alleged e-book price fixing (http://www.phonearena.com/news/US-DoJ-and-EU-Commission-investigating-ebook-price-fixing_id24526) the Apple is starting to look even more rotten!
4. antifanboy (banned) posted on 08 Dec 2011, 20:33 6 5
This is like shooting fish in a barrel
5. hybris posted on 08 Dec 2011, 21:55 4 0
No revenue sharing agreement and only $60/square foot? This definitely sounds interesting. Apple is one of the richest and most profitable companies on the globe, why are they paying a significantly lower rate than other retailers in addition to no revenue sharing? This probably won't sit well with the neighboring retailers.
6. JGuinan007 posted on 08 Dec 2011, 22:36 4 0
Michael Jordan is gonna be pissed and you don't want that.
7. richardyarrell2011 (banned) posted on 08 Dec 2011, 22:36 3 2
Piss on iphone users and apple
8. Doakie posted on 09 Dec 2011, 03:44 2 2
The favoritism that is paid to Apple makes me sick.
9. remixfa posted on 09 Dec 2011, 07:09 2 2
Apple is not having a good couple of weeks. All these investigations, their frivolous lawsuits going down in flames, and no one is listening to their ridiculous demands for competitor designs.
Oh, well I guess it helps not to act like a shytie company and be the worlds largest shiniest douche-bag
10. J-LoTheGreat posted on 09 Dec 2011, 07:39 2 4
Whats great about the whole thing, is that I live about 2400 miles from GCS and quite frankly it will not change my life one bit. So to all the whiny babies out there.......GET A LIFE!!!!!! Unless your life is affected by this store being in GCS, why in the world do you even care???
11. gotti88 posted on 09 Dec 2011, 08:23 2 3
i totally agree... all this complaining and really none of you people are recieving any money from apple for complaining and crying over a dam store,,,, and this is coming from a rapid anmdroid user..... who gives a s**t about how much they pay