On the eve of its grand opening, the newest Apple Store is under investigation
0. phoneArena 08 Dec 2011, 19:26 posted on
The State of New York is examining Apple's deal with the MTA to see if the Cupertino based company received a sweetheart deal for a store that is expected to produce $100 million a year in revenue for the tech giant...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. medicci37 (Posts: 627; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
THIS COUNTRY IS GOING 2 HELL!!! Along with steve jobs!
2. cnwwyo (Posts: 125; Member since: 26 May 2011)
looooooool..........ohhhhh,.....thats all i got.....
3. androidsbiggestfan (Posts: 76; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
Well after this and the alleged e-book price fixing (http://www.phonearena.com/news/US-DoJ-and-EU-Commission-investigating-ebook-price-fixing_id24526) the Apple is starting to look even more rotten!
4. antifanboy (banned) (Posts: 67; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
This is like shooting fish in a barrel
5. hybris (Posts: 56; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
No revenue sharing agreement and only $60/square foot? This definitely sounds interesting. Apple is one of the richest and most profitable companies on the globe, why are they paying a significantly lower rate than other retailers in addition to no revenue sharing? This probably won't sit well with the neighboring retailers.
6. JGuinan007 (Posts: 634; Member since: 19 May 2011)
Michael Jordan is gonna be pissed and you don't want that.
7. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Piss on iphone users and apple
8. Doakie (Posts: 1252; Member since: 06 May 2009)
The favoritism that is paid to Apple makes me sick.
9. remixfa (Posts: 13905; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Apple is not having a good couple of weeks. All these investigations, their frivolous lawsuits going down in flames, and no one is listening to their ridiculous demands for competitor designs.
Oh, well I guess it helps not to act like a shytie company and be the worlds largest shiniest douche-bag
10. J-LoTheGreat (Posts: 32; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Whats great about the whole thing, is that I live about 2400 miles from GCS and quite frankly it will not change my life one bit. So to all the whiny babies out there.......GET A LIFE!!!!!! Unless your life is affected by this store being in GCS, why in the world do you even care???
11. gotti88 (Posts: 101; Member since: 06 Jul 2011)
i totally agree... all this complaining and really none of you people are recieving any money from apple for complaining and crying over a dam store,,,, and this is coming from a rapid anmdroid user..... who gives a s**t about how much they pay