On Apple, Unicode, and why there's a love hotel emoji on your smartphone
0. phoneArena 11 Jul 2014, 06:47 posted on
We have smileys built right into smartphones' on-screen keyboards. All three major platforms – iOS, Android, and Windows Phone – offer hundreds of cute little pictures that can be inserted in chats, ranging from smiling and frowny faces to... a love hotel and a pile of poo. Have you ever wondered what's the story behind them? And why do we have the latter two symbols anyway?
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. aayupanday (Posts: 573; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Pile of poo= Luck.
Hmm... Very interesting...
3. Settings (Posts: 1432; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
Or just remove and tho the battery for Samsung devices.
4. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1986; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
I just wish the emoticons (that's what I call it) weren't exactly the same on all mobile OS's.
5. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
Emoji my ass, it is emoticon long time before and for me it will remain as it is...