Old Motorola X Phone prototype photos resurface
0. phoneArena 03 May 2013, 13:16 posted on
Yesterday, we finally saw some pics of the upcoming Motorola X Phone that could be verified by our sources as a legitimate prototype of the X Phone itself. Today, we're moving back to the world of speculation a bit, because these supposedly new photos of the Motorola X Phone without the NDA cover aren't new at all, but leaked back in March...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
13. alila2 (Posts: 132; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
and that what make it appeal to the vast of us. here an older video of the same phone :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
15. cretinick (Posts: 148; Member since: 25 Jan 2011)
I Really like the size of this prototype! I can get a better idea now, in this side by side with the iPhone 5.
Sadly, Motorola took too long to put it out, and I already changed my old Defy for a Nexus 4...
2. jaymulli (Posts: 20; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
Im not sure i like it, it looks too soft, needs to stand out a bit.
3. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
Looks good I believe Moto will place a good silicon under the hood and a better power house!
6. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I like the back of the phone but Motorola needs to make the phone look more pleasing to the eye to compete with it's competitors.
7. Jcdz100 (Posts: 16; Member since: 14 Apr 2013)
Nice looking prototype... But want some so called 'X features'...
12. SNYMA (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Jul 2011)
Looks like a nexus phone and I hope it is because I'm thinking of buying a nexus phone after I tried samsung and Htc phones the past couple of years Why not try the stock experience.
14. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
how is this a prototype? thought that phone was in BRAZIL?
18. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2696; Member since: 26 May 2011)
The original leak of these pics were from Vietnam actually.
19. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Watch out Samsung. This is also a plastic phone and it looks good!
21. Avenger337 (Posts: 71; Member since: 14 Apr 2013)
I have no doubt that with the imminent return google motorola has something great in your hands. One can only speculate but it seems that launched the final smartphone this year.
22. dorianb (Posts: 591; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Why does this phone make me think of the PEBL???
24. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
it looks good but it looks like an HTC phone though... please make a kevlar phone!
25. amro99 (Posts: 102; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
I don't know what will make this phone a success, but the look of it has no chance against HTC ONE
26. irizwan (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 May 2013)
Hmm.. doubful about it being a nexus in the screenshots that were leaked a few days ago and this pic.. it has carrier name in status bar thats not a feature of vanilla(stock) android also as we all know all nexus phones don't have any software from manufacturer side so i don't know why theres a moto. clock on the homescreen :P
28. poping (unregistered)
a moto s3 :)
29. serporys (Posts: 16; Member since: 20 Apr 2013)
The phone looks pretty good from the front.