Oh, the colors: a few more pictures of the Lumia 920 and 820 leak before the Nokia event
More popular slideshows
Few more pictures of the Lumia 920 and 820 leak before the event
1. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2992; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Enough Nokia...just show them already!!
2. matrix_neo (Posts: 307; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
What nokia are going to offer today? What features it will offer that will make it stand out from what galaxy s3 and galaxy note2? Or to the new iphone? I hope they will have new designs, it's their new flag ship phones, it should be. Let's find out later...
5. eisenbricher (Posts: 970; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
What will make it stand out from Galaxy? Almost Everything, dude..
10. redmd (Posts: 860; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Oh I hope you'll turn out right, for Nokias sake that is.
3. AppleConspiracy (Posts: 627; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
My bet is on NO PUREVIEW Lumia today.
There hasn't been any association in teaser (while Nokia Lens, color and wireless charging was), nor any indication in leaks exepct arbitrary rumors.
7. AppleConspiracy (Posts: 627; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Even if sensor is considerably smaller than in PV 808, it's still too small to be of any quality comparable to 808.
Maybe they will just put PureView brand on some ordinary sensor. Then I would be very disappointed.
4. eisenbricher (Posts: 970; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Totally in love with both!! I'm dying to buy one :(((((((
Get my moneehhhhhhh >:[
8. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 801; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
What up with the "and eventually the above average camera, PureView-branded or not." part?
9. -box- (Posts: 3712; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Hoping they have a cyan and a green 920. Not as intrigued by the 820, and I already have a bunch of cyan accessories I'm hoping will be able to carry over
11. Suts_97 (Posts: 124; Member since: 05 May 2012)
If it has a Pureview camera with high count of megapixels like 21 mp, I'll buy it for sure.
12. JunitoNH (Posts: 839; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Yeah.......nice phones to ride on AT&T, thxs but no thxs.