Oh Canada! Future Shop and Best Buy Canada halt Samsung Galaxy S III pre-orders
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Jun 2012, 23:01
Canadian retailers Future Shop and Best Buy have been so successful garnering pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S III that they have both stopped accepting reservations for the sequel to teh phone considered the best Android flavored phonel ever produced...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Droid_X_Doug posted on 11 Jun 2012, 23:26 9 7
Apple better release the iPhone 5 before Sammy sucks the oxygen out of the market with the GSIII!
4. hateftotti posted on 12 Jun 2012, 00:10 11 5
Actually iphone 5 will be GSII rival but not GSIII.
GSII with ICS>iphone 5.
11. destr0y3r posted on 12 Jun 2012, 02:20 0 4
he've been smoking weed lol
6. Mxyzptlk posted on 12 Jun 2012, 01:51 4 12
The GS3 is just the next shiny device for Android fans that will soon be forgotten just like the GS2 was.
9. matrix_neo posted on 12 Jun 2012, 02:18 11 2
The iphone 5 or the new iphone is just the next shiny device for sheeps(ehem like you) that will soon be forgotten and buried in a mud just like iphone 4 & 4s was. Lol
13. matrix_neo posted on 12 Jun 2012, 02:24 5 1
You've been bashing trolling hatred against android and samsung for a long time now but why is it you called or use the word shiny for GS3 & GS2?! I bet you like it also but just too shy to admit even sometimes your comments shows some jealousy.
16. Mitchel posted on 12 Jun 2012, 02:39 2 0
iPhone 4s is laggy too.. open 5 apps, and switch between those apps and you can definitely see the lag..
15. Sniggly posted on 12 Jun 2012, 02:31 7 0
The Galaxy S II? You mean the phone that customers are still coming in and buying in great quantities for AT&T and Sprint? That Galaxy S II?
17. NexusKoolaid posted on 12 Jun 2012, 10:07 0 0
Windows 7 users have probably all but forgotten about Windows XP. iPhone 4 users probably don't give much thought to the iPhone 3. With my Galaxy Nexus in hand, I never stop to think about my old Nexus One. Technology is always moving forward, and we along with it.
That said... What exactly is your point?