Official press shots of the AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note arrive showing us some sharp details
0. phoneArena 06 Jan 2012, 15:47 posted on
From a cursory look, it seems to be very similar to the version available overseas in Europe and Asia, but upon closer inspection, we do see the AT&T branding below its earpiece and the “GALAXY Note” name etched squarely in the rear. Besides those two items...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jflexe99 (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
AT&T will get it....just worst than the Euro version....
16. Dr.Phil (Posts: 924; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I believe he is speaking about the Snapdragon processor, which I might add Pocketnow is reporting it to have an Exynos processor. So, we shouldn't be too quick to confirm whether it has a Snapdragon or not. Either way, I don't think it will matter that much in the end unless you get upset if one of your friends has a higher Quadrant score than you do. I think especially with ICS you may see the Snapdragon perform better since ICS has the support for multi-core processors. Sometimes I wish there was a Windows Phone version of the Note, because I get tired of people and their constant comparisons of processors all the time.
12. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2004; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Sweeeet I'm buying this phone off contract, like I did with my SGSskyrocktet ;-]. (Upgrade was wasted on LG thrill) lol
6. jflexe99 (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
Sorry, was in a rush. Worse....happy anal Emy?
8. -box- (Posts: 3866; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
"worst" is a word, as in "Billy was the only one in the class who got a 0 on his test. Billy did the worst in his class"
17. ardent1 (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
"worst" is a word like in the phrase: "best amongst the worst"
3. c.hack (Posts: 519; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
Wurst? like bratwurst? I think I need a beer now.
4. rperki8 (Posts: 3; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
Worst is a word, it's just used incorrectly.
It should read: AT&T will get it....it'll just be worse than the Euro version....
But I don't care if it's worse than the Euro version as long as I get one! Ignorance is bliss. :-)
7. remixfa (Posts: 14080; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Throw ics on ir and u have the nexus display with exynos and an 8mpx camera. Win
15. Leodrade (Posts: 87; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
It will probably not have the Exynos processor because it's not compatible with LTE
9. dorfoz (Posts: 131; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Wish it had ICS. It would be a kickass flagship phone for att's android line. Dunno what's taking Samsung to implement it and the phone's been out for months.
11. remixfa (Posts: 14080; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Can u name all the non nexus devices that have ics?? The answer is zero. Samsung is actualy promising updates... to the sgs2 at least .. faster than any other manufacturer
14. JGuinan007 (Posts: 638; Member since: 19 May 2011)
Samsung GALAXY Note will be my Valentine
18. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6689; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
It looks wonderful my upgrade is at the end of FEB. I might get this if the Galaxy Nexus doesnt comes too AT&T.