Official-looking teaser image for the Sony Honami appears, launch pegged for September 4
0. phoneArena 08 Aug 2013, 05:33 posted on
Having gone through an extensive checklist of leaks, ranging from specs, through actual device images down to UI peeks, today marks the day we receive the first allegedly confirmed launch date for the Sony Honami, and there's even more...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Lyngdoh (Posts: 223; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
That flap is long. I'm pretty sure its for the sim slot and micro sd slot.
3. MrTzr (Posts: 101; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
I'm waiting for this one! A waerproof phone with a 20 MP sensor and SD 800! I hope that the battery has been improved over the XZ though. Smaller bezels would also be nice. I think that the other leaked Honami images are actually (prototypes) of the XZ plus or whatever and Sony will bring something new.
5. HeWhoDoesNothing (Posts: 156; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
I'm a SONY fan, but I'm no longer interested in the Honami... I'm not sure if that's because of my love for the just-announced LG G2, or the leaks (I don't like the design so far). I am however, still a bit curious about what that camera will bring. Hopefully it's able to shoot all those 20 Megapixels in 16:9 and NOT the rumored 4:3 ratio.
6. surethom (Posts: 232; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
So hope it has a xenon flash & very thin bezel.
7. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 741; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
I have high hope for this monster....
I think it will be an all in one package gorgeous looking device,best hardware to date,latest softwear version,great display,and great camera(heard it will be take care by Sony camera department, the true brain behind sony's cameras)
I hope sony wont disappoint this time.
an addition of sdcard slot and bigger battery would also be welcome...
9. Commentator (Posts: 2339; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I'm guessing this will be to the G2 what the One was to the S4: similar internals, fewer software features, a more refined UI, and more premium build. Hopefully the camera will be better though.
10. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6241; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
sept 4th can't get here soon enough. i need too upgrade from my XPERIA GO
12. akki20892 (Posts: 3304; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
It's ok, we are not forcing you to upgrade.
11. amansingal14 (Posts: 285; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
So Sept. 4 is Note 3 and my future phone being announced simountaneously? That's great.