Official: LG Optimus G for AT&T launches November 2nd, pre-orders start Tuesday
0. phoneArena 15 Oct 2012, 17:06 posted on
Perhaps the most eagerly awaited phone in the U.S. at the moment, the LG Optimus G, has now received an official launch date from AT&T; the beast of a smartphone will be released from the nation's second largest carrier on November 2nd with preorders starting tomorrow...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Lg will have two amazing phones......
10. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2016; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Yess indeed... another iphone 5 killer :-)... im going too sell my galaxy note 1st gen, and ger this beast
20. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2016; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Cant beat quad core ;) haha ,, well assuming the att note 2 will have dual core ,, ha
23. SkOne (Posts: 91; Member since: 02 May 2012)
actually all the us variants of the note 2 will run on the quad core exynos cpu with 2 gb ram and lte connectivity. (with the exception for T-Mobile)
17. AnTuTu (Posts: 1145; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
No matter what LG brings in the market, it will still lag big times.
I think they should concentrate on refrigerators, washing machines and TVs :p
22. GodKnowsAll (Posts: 19; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
They Concentrated On Refrigerator,Washing Machine And TVs And They Are Doing Pretty Well In Those Market.Now Its Their Time To Rule The High End Smartphone
3. papss (unregistered)
Oh wow now that is a great price. I may jump on it
5. loli5 (Posts: 76; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Eh. After getting the Thrill I will never buy another LG phone. Great hardware and very durable/reliable, but the software and support straight up SUCKS. Web browser would crash, apps would crash, and my Thrill got it's 2.3 update FINALLY....in March! No ICS and certainly not JB.
6. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
this is great for AT&T and LG as LG needs to get into the smartphone with an excellent phone and not some P.O.S. phone.
7. papss (unregistered)
Well I had at nitro and it was a damn good phone that got updated ot ICS and UI was nice.
8. GeekMovement (Posts: 1883; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Sprints version rocks the 13mp if I'm not mistaken, but it would be interesting to compare the two handsets to see how much of a difference the 5 extra mega pixels make.
18. AnTuTu (Posts: 1145; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
There shouldn't be any confusion between a beast and a laggy product mate :)
11. christianqwerty (Posts: 463; Member since: 05 May 2011)
After the Thrill and the Nitro, im a little weary about LG
12. Donforreal (Posts: 42; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
i have LG Optimus pad and another LG phone, software support is horrific at best, i have dropped my tab 5 times on pavement landing on corners and face down and its a BEAST. But hardware aside i would never buy an LG again, unless its a nexus of course....
13. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6989; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Where's the XPERIA T DATE AND PRICE?
15. FoxDavis (Posts: 45; Member since: 12 Jul 2012)
I want to really like this phone and I will not be the first one to pre order this. I have to play with it and see some reviews before I pull the money out to buy.
16. BadAssAbe (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
LG Optimus G on ATT 200$ two years with a 8MP Camera
LG Optimus G on Sprint 200$ two years with a 13MP Camera
ATT always robbing people anyway they can
24. papss (unregistered)
You forget that Sprint sucks and has slow data speeds
21. GodKnowsAll (Posts: 19; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
It Will Beat Every Phone In The Market.This LG's Comeback To High End Smartphone.