Official ICS leaks out for the HTC EVO 3D
0. phoneArena 04 May 2012, 02:02 posted on
A long awaited leak with an unexpected source breaks open new doors for developers...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. whatRUSTP (Posts: 3; Member since: 04 May 2012)
I forget about this phone a LOOOOONG time ago
2. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
the only 3D phone i rmb is the LG Optimus 3D! i think bcos i have it :p
3. ECPirate37 (Posts: 150; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)
This phone is awesome. A lot of people stayed away because of the 3D "gimmick", but even without 3D, it had one of the fastest processors and great performance. I bought it the day it came out and there really isn't a phone coming out that I like enough that would make me get rid of this one.
I can't wait for ICS.
5. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Bout damn time. The devs (Joelz, aaronpoweruser, twisted umbrella, Newts, toast, etc.) have been working around the clock to get it working. They actually got the FFC and rear camera (rear only in green preview) to actually work. All I can say is ABOUT TIME!
6. Sprintfan (Posts: 68; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
While all you Samspunge fanboys and apple iBoys argue about how billy bad ass you think your phones are us EVO 3D owners are sitting back in the cut perfectly happy and proud of our 3d's, perfectly content and have no need to upgrade to something anytime soon.
7. kamran7593739 (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
with this new software how to off /mute talking guide and vibration when we touch the phone....