Official Android Wear App now available in Google Play
0. phoneArena 02 Jul 2014, 22:01 posted on
Android Wear is the smartphone companion app which helps you connect and manage your new...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. steedsofwar (unregistered)
I'll wait on the Moto 360. Keep waiting on Apple. I bet it can be used with any android device right?
8. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
too bad apple product only work on apple. I like a product that can work on various android brand because I don't like to be tied up to only apple (or samsung or sony).
2. md227a (Posts: 137; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Waiting for my Gear Live to get shipped. Been holding out for a smart watch, hoping it delivers.
3. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1062; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
I'll wait for Asus' hundred dollar smartwatch because there's really no sense in paying more than that for the current functionality of smartwatches.
7. steedsofwar (unregistered)
This I totally agree with. Otherwise you're paying for the price of two smartphones. And one of them is definitely not a smartphone. And if it really were, why would you want TWO phones? I'm speaking of the ordinary Joe's here.
4. Qbancelli (Posts: 75; Member since: 11 Mar 2010)
"I'll wait on Apple"
And Apple is waiting on Motorola to copy the 360, lol
5. KillgoreTroutTime (Posts: 433; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
You can change bands on the Gear Live.
9. brasstax (Posts: 184; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
For some reason I keep reading Android wear as under wear.. :P Gotta change the name