Office Depot site leaks pricing for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1)
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Apr 2012, 03:33
Office Depot's tablet listings accidentally revealed a $399.99 price tag for the 8GB model of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1); the tablet was unavailable for purchase and Office Depot later modified the listings by removing the tablet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. omaar97 posted on 07 Apr 2012, 04:11 7 0
400$ for 8GB !!!
I can get ASUS Transformer Prime 32GB for 500$ !!
or Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus 32GB for 410$
or Sony Tablet S 16GB for 400$
2. remixfa posted on 07 Apr 2012, 09:26 1 0
yea, 400 is out of the ballpark. especially if the Note tablet is rocking a quadcore. This should be more like 250-300 at max for 8 gigs, unless it has expandable memory.
3. solidsnakeduds013 posted on 07 Apr 2012, 12:36 0 0
What the hell can you do with 8Gb? really? For $400? Sammy your still ripping ppl off. Luckily it has expandable storage
6. remixfa posted on 07 Apr 2012, 20:04 0 1
that type of pricing reminds me of a fruit flavored company. i wont be buying anywhere near that price.
4. imkyle posted on 07 Apr 2012, 16:27 1 0
$299 would have been a smarter price. Acer has their 8GB for $329.
5. medicci37 posted on 07 Apr 2012, 19:09 0 0
With competition like this, no wonder the iPad is selling so well. I would rather wait for a much cheaper Google tab. Where are all the quad core high res. tabs that were supposed to be out by now ? Android tab makers need to step their game up big time !