Office Depot site leaks pricing for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1)
0. phoneArena 07 Apr 2012, 03:33 posted on
Office Depot's tablet listings accidentally revealed a $399.99 price tag for the 8GB model of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1); the tablet was unavailable for purchase and Office Depot later modified the listings by removing the tablet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. omaar97 (Posts: 14; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
400$ for 8GB !!!
I can get ASUS Transformer Prime 32GB for 500$ !!
or Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus 32GB for 410$
or Sony Tablet S 16GB for 400$
2. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
yea, 400 is out of the ballpark. especially if the Note tablet is rocking a quadcore. This should be more like 250-300 at max for 8 gigs, unless it has expandable memory.
3. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 218; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
What the hell can you do with 8Gb? really? For $400? Sammy your still ripping ppl off. Luckily it has expandable storage
6. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
that type of pricing reminds me of a fruit flavored company. i wont be buying anywhere near that price.
4. imkyle (Posts: 1071; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
$299 would have been a smarter price. Acer has their 8GB for $329.
5. medicci37 (Posts: 1271; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
With competition like this, no wonder the iPad is selling so well. I would rather wait for a much cheaper Google tab. Where are all the quad core high res. tabs that were supposed to be out by now ? Android tab makers need to step their game up big time !