October 4th event to be held on Apple's own campus?
0. phoneArena 25 Sep 2011, 21:55 posted on
According to sources for All Things D, the October 4th event where Apple is supposedly going to introduce the next-gen Apple iPhone and the next-gen Apple iPod, will be held at the manufacturer's own Cupertino campus; no reason was given for the decision...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. biophone (Posts: 1900; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Good move apple. Lets all hope this is as smooth as possible. So pa i have tipped two stories yesterday still no article what gives.
2. biophone (Posts: 1900; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
My theory for next iphone. I think there will be a iphone 5 with a 4 ibch display and a very small bezel. It will be on sprint and will ve 4G but not on verizon 4G. It will have an A5 inside with a 10mp shooter back 1mp front. This will include a 1650 mah battery inside and a 720p display. There will also be a iphone 4S which will be 100 dollars. Same design has the 4 but and a5 and 8mp camerea on the back. Otherwise unchanged.
10. Yeeee (Posts: 190; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
completely off it wont have 4g so its easy to change from verizon to sprint.
3.7-4.0 inch screen. a5 with 8mp camera. with same resolution and lower ppi. iphone 4s with 3.7 inch screen, a5 and 5mp camera and iphone 4 design
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
bio, your prediction for specs for the iPhone 5 WRT 10 mp camera, 720p display and WiMax are a bit off. Try 8 mp camera with 326 ppi on a 4 inch diagonal measurement display. 720p playback on an external monitor is possible, but no 720p on the display.
10 mp camera, 720p display and LTE/WiMax may make it into the iPhone 6 (LTE/WiMax is dependent on power consumption of the 4G radios in a year).
4. biophone (Posts: 1900; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
its my guess and i am sticking with it. I do feel that if apple can include 4G in a reasonably sized device with good bat life they will do it. I dont think they can with lte but prob wimax and hspa. If they cant i dont want them to.
5. pongkie (Posts: 514; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
I hope the edge to edge screen gets the gorilla glass i think it will gets very easily damaged if not
6. bucky (Posts: 2077; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
im taking a close look at what the next iphone has to offer. I need battery life and stability in my life-android just doesnt offer that yet even after owning the sgs2. due for a hardware upgrade with fido :)
7. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Can't wait to see. I'm thinking Apple will do something big.
8. ilia1986 (unregistered)
So.. the Galactic Empire is inviting all the journalists onto it's Death Star?
Too bad Luke Skywalker AKA Android is going to launch a torpedo to blow the main reactor. Again.
9. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
In the end, the Jedi wins and the sith's weapon (Vader) Throws Sidious (Apple) down deep. because their products suck.
11. ilia1986 (unregistered)
It appears that the Imperial Sith Troops (Apple salesmen) have mastered the Jedi Mind trick! They are causing ordinary people to purchase the iPhone. Over and over again!!
15. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
both of you need a life outside PA and your TV
12. SpanishDeveloper (Posts: 43; Member since: 25 Aug 2011)
I'm starting to fed up with these kind of "Articles" with neither information nor pictures/leaks.
And what's worst, still one week left.
13. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
And what's even worse I just read the whole thing including all the comments. I am also giving my own comment a thumbs down
14. dacastrator (Posts: 232; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
I'm kinda excited about whats coming from Apple. But I wont give out Android. Freedom baby.
16. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
they pickt the perfect date to do this amazing announcemt