October 26th launch date leaks for the HTC Ruby and Samsung Hercules
0. phoneArena posted on 16 Aug 2011, 00:27
A leaked screenshot of T-Mobile training material reveals an October 26th launch date for two high-end T-Mobile handsets, the HTC Ruby and the Samsung Hercules; the latter is a variant of the Samsung Galaxy S II with a 4.5 inch Super AMOLED Plus screen while the HTC Ruby could feature a 1.5GHz dual-core chip...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nicksully23 posted on 16 Aug 2011, 00:42 0 0
This sucks, I've been looking for a phone to replace my G2X... and now I have to wait this long! :/
2. Joshing4fun posted on 16 Aug 2011, 00:45 0 0
The end of October feels forever away! And hows the Ruby really any better than the sensation other than the minor processor bump?
3. Azure01 posted on 16 Aug 2011, 00:59 0 0
Damn Im taking it this means that the others will be released around october to. Wow Samsung damn there 7 months for this phone? Might as well wait for the 3d galaxy phone.
4. slickman44 (unregistered) posted on 16 Aug 2011, 07:12 0 0
slickman not happy, slickman make other plans...
5. MarcusBR (unregistered) posted on 16 Aug 2011, 07:40 0 0
That's a long wait. From the two I would go with HTC. Unfortunately it doesn't come with 3D. Let's see if until then we hear anything about Tegra3 and it's quad core processor.
6. exo2u (unregistered) posted on 16 Aug 2011, 13:50 0 0
Ive been waiting to get a phone for 8+ months, some people dont know what an actual wait consists of, lol
7. silversesu (unregistered) posted on 27 Aug 2011, 19:14 0 0
I currently have the Galaxy S and I LOVE it, but the HTC will have the dual core Snapdragon. This will be such a hard decision >.