Obscure image of an alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 leaks
0. phoneArena 15 Apr 2013, 07:08 posted on
First off, there might be two versions - Tab 3 10.1 and Tab 3 8.0 - differing in screen size and battery capacity, of course, but also in RAM amount - 2 GB vs 1 GB for the smaller slate, claims the source. A 1.5 GHz dual-core processor is said to be running the show, which is bound to raise some eyebrows, unless it is a super-duper Exynos 5-series version with Cortex-A15...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
WOW!!! A blurey image of a white rectangle with rounded corners. That could be any tablet!
15. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 703; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
i dont think so sammy going to use 4:3 screen........
2. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
4. ITEngineer (Posts: 54; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
the specs on that thing is.. i mean what were sammy thinking??? thank god i got a Nexus 7
17. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Dude stop coming on surface and android stories to insult them and say how brilliant iOS is....android surpassed iOS ages ago deal with it
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6812; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Damn thats a huge batter. Wish samsung use athe black charcoal color instead of white.
16. feres13 (Posts: 306; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
the Battery isn't huge, the iPad's is 11600mAh...
20. gigaraga (Posts: 1384; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
But the Nexus 10's 9000mAh still lasts longer than iPad 4's 11,560mAh
22. feres13 (Posts: 306; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
It doesn't, check this out :
7. XperiaPrince (Posts: 108; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
Great specs but I hope samsung Will also Give attention In Design. The Stuipid,plasticky,cheap,glossy plastic Design Will ruin The Device. I Hope samsumg Will Do This Right.
Learn From SONY XPERIA TABLET Z
11. umadden (banned) (Posts: 90; Member since: 14 Apr 2013)
xperia z tablet is an ugly rectangle with cheap glass durrr
8. Kurai (unregistered)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . hahaha . . .haha . . .ha . . .wait. is this a joke?
9. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oh no! Not again! A blurry image showing a tablet with a physical home button and two capacitve buttons, you kidding me? If this is real, Samsung is gonna get SamDUNGed! x(
10. umadden (banned) (Posts: 90; Member since: 14 Apr 2013)
lol at all these butt-devastation in here
nexus 10 is easily the best looking tablet, deal with it
14. wendygarett (unregistered)
Release the 64gb version and solid, lovely looking tablets for me ^__^
19. WirelessCon (Posts: 309; Member since: 11 May 2010)
4:3 screen is not a good idea. That's a lot of bezel. Quite ugly.
21. RodrigoFreijanes (Posts: 25; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
I agree. I like bezelless and 16:9 16:10.
23. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i'll be pissed if they launch a landscape oriented tablet with the home and capacitive buttons.