Obama ending U.S. phone data collection inside the government
2. Finalflash (Posts: 2726; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
I mean why not, everything else has been so transparent and true.
3. Motatrola (Posts: 33; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Sarcastic comments like this are not cool. Obama and his democratic friends have never once lied to the people...
4. hurrycanger (Posts: 1553; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
But... but you said sarcastic comments like this are not cool...
24. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 1042; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
You are foolish to think that it is Democrats that lie with out Republican lying too. If you don't think Republicans lie explain weapons of mass destruction. They both lie both parties say and do what makes big corporations money. Wake up and take back America by getting rid of both lying parties. Vote for the other guy.....
29. Kaiser2007 (Posts: 173; Member since: 16 Nov 2013)
There's no 'other guy' out there. You don't have a choice.
31. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 1042; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
Vote for the guys with no deep pockets....the guy not tied to big business. Then don't keep re-electing the same lame assssss oppressors that make laws to make money for big business, and leave you in the dirt!
14. ZeroCide (Posts: 765; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
If you believe this I have a cell phone network in Antarctica I want to sell you cheap.
5. ocilfa (Posts: 334; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
"current stores of information collected would be moved out of the government..." Moved? To where? This statement worries me.
10. PBXtech (Posts: 1032; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
Private contractors, probably. They collect more data than they can sort through on a daily basis so it's offloaded to private companies who get funds from the government. Frontline did a great story on it last year.
13. Augustine (Posts: 1043; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
... to Gitmo, just so it's close to Cuba, where the inspiration of the such programs is found.
7. Jayshmay (Posts: 82; Member since: 27 Mar 2011)
I'm an American, I don't know who this Obama guy is.
9. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
oh you're one of "them"... oh boy *facepalm
11. Jayshmay (Posts: 82; Member since: 27 Mar 2011)
Yep! One of "them" Americans. Who believes in things like the U.S. flag, the U.S. Constitution, yep, one of "them" as you say, or as I say an American. Believe it or not, there are still some left.
20. Jayshmay (Posts: 82; Member since: 27 Mar 2011)
It's called the pledge of allegiance. Have you ever heard of "The Republic"??? This person who you refer to as "president" is in no way patriotic. This country is filled with people who are woefully uninformed, both of the present, and it's history.
21. blazee (Posts: 407; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
Everyone listen up! There are still men who believe in U.S. flag which is called the pledge of allegiance
22. DAMONORIBELLO (Posts: 109; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
You mean how 30 years ago I was uninformed by my school teachers regarding the Pilgrims and the Native Americans? And this last Thanksgiving my son was taught the same BS lies. You have no idea how uninformed we Americans are. Not one. ; )
25. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 1042; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
You aren't as American as you let on....your Constitutional rights are being trampled on, Bush Cheney setup the Patriot act to steal your rights, and I bet you haven't checked to find out that the things that the NSA has done was setup during the Bush administration.
Your are just one of those foolish American's that lives under a rock, easily mislead, and wonder why you aren't rich yet when you climb up for air.
Don't get it twisted because I am not pushing Obama either.....they all suck.
27. Jayshmay (Posts: 82; Member since: 27 Mar 2011)
I'm aware of the damage both the Patriot Act and the NDAA has done to diminish freedom.
32. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 1042; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
Obama is just a cog in the wheel of the people pushing buttons. None of them are for us! We need to stop bickering among ourselves. Stop letting whites/blacks and other diverse races divide us Americans.
While we are bickering among ourselves they are helping themselves to our future posterity, and handing us scraps.
15. Extradite (banned) (Posts: 316; Member since: 30 Dec 2013)
How could there be a black guy ruling a white country....?
In Europe never ever will they let illegal immigrants rule it's country!
Even in Asia you are not eligible....
What a weird country America is......
23. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Well one Italian immigrant is ruling one of the largest country in Asia -- by Proxy.
26. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 1042; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
You are living under a rock for quite a while too haven't you Extradite. I bet the Indians are wondering how a white guy is ruling their country!
That illegal immigrant statement shows that you and rocks have nothing in common....they are actually smarter than you!
America is so wierd that it even allows fools like you to live here
28. mattkl (Posts: 211; Member since: 01 Feb 2010)
White country? Like QWIK mentioned, INDIANS!
The educated also know The President does not "rule" the country. They also know that Europe is not a country, but a continent.
"In Europe never ever will they let illegal immigrants rule it's country!"
Someone like you would think Europe is it's own country though.
I'm not even going to start on Asia, or the country of Asia as you seem to believe as well. It's too bad the uneducated always make these funny comments.
Your last statement about America is just as bad. America is not a country either! And by weird you mean diverse? There are plenty of countries that are more strict, feel free to join them. I feel really bad for you. You discredit yourself in all four sentences.
30. Cellphonator12 (Posts: 29; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Over 900 executive orders in 4 years (basically skip the congress to take decisions on issues) IS ruling the country.
Bush 62 in 8 years
Clinton 15 in 8 years
More than a president he consider himself a king.
12. Augustine (Posts: 1043; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
The current stored data will probably be moved to Gitmo and to other illegal incarceration or torture facilities of the American Empire abroad.
18. Libra1985 (Posts: 47; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
Ok they can't hear your calls but there's still a camera on every corner watching your every move.....