OTA Update now hitting Motorola DROID 2
0. phoneArena 14 Apr 2012, 16:26 posted on
A new OTA update should be reaching owners of the Motorola DROID 2 and includes a number of fixes for some long time bugs on the device, including one that turns on the phone without any interaction from the user...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ILikeBubbles (Posts: 436; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
glad to see this, one of my closest friends has a droid 2 that he's very disappointed in... i threw a cm7nightly on it but this may encourage devs to become active on it again because it's rather difficult to see an active forum on the motorola droid 2 (NOT global)
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
if you can get a Droid 3 cheap outright i'd definitely suggest you get it. it's a substantial upgrade to the Droid 2 and is one of my favorite phones to date. there's things i like about it more than my Razr. o:
5. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
especially the great qwerty that comes with it
3. JBz007 (Posts: 63; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Motorola may not be timely with updates but they still push them out even late in a products life cycle. Cheers Motorola.
4. trentsinmypants (Posts: 323; Member since: 29 Jan 2009)
So wait, still no patch on the keyboard issue with the Droid 2? C'mon Motorola......