OS 7.1 update for the Sprint BlackBerry Bold 9930 and Torch 9850 packs mobile hotspot functionality
0. phoneArena 19 Dec 2011, 10:35 posted on
Seeing that Sprint’s BlackBerry Bold 9930 and Torch 9850 recently received software updates bringing them to OS version 7.1, they’re blessed the ubiquitous new feature! Needless to say, there are going to be plenty of owners extremely excited to finally see this...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5153; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Meh. The mobile hotspot probably will be slower than Sprint's dedicated mobile hotspots (MiFi).
2. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
is that a racing game in the picture? bout time bb, finally updated to 2010 sofware slowly but surely :)
3. GeekMovement (Posts: 1481; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
wish RIM was in a better state, the bold 9930 is such an awesome designed device )-:
4. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5153; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Unfortunately for RIM, their arrogance caused them to slow-walk the product and software development pipeline. They are paying for the arrogance big-time. It is anyone's guess whether they will be around in 24 months. Each quarter is going to see further drops in market share. At some point, they cease to be a relevant participant.
5. belovedson (Posts: 821; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
you make no sense.... rim being around in 24 months? where do you get this assumption.
idiot stick to verizon droid sections