OPPO’s new ad shares the frustration of a slow charging battery, the Find 7 has no such problems
0. phoneArena 24 Apr 2014, 17:31 posted on
Smartphones have always been slave to their designers, and thus how efficiently they can use the juice...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9914; Member since: 14 May 2012)
My S5 goes from 1-80% in about an hour but this is impressive. Kudos to OPPO for this kind of tech.
3. mattkl (Posts: 197; Member since: 01 Feb 2010)
Very impressive that not only is the Find 7's battery slightly larger capacity, but it charges nearly twice as fast as your device. Hope this makes it to all smartphones soon enough.
16. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1853; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Even though I always charge my Z2 over night, but I def want to see that technology on all phones soon :D
17. ojdidit84 (Posts: 438; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
Same with my Note 3 with the Samsung charger. Charges to 100% in about 2 hours. That's fine by me compared to my old HTC DNA which took about 5-6 hours to charge to full.
2. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1062; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
This kind of advertising will help companies like Oppo with better specs but lower prices become popular.
4. Liveitup (Posts: 1797; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Wow very impressive, wish my phone would charge that fast. The lockscreen at the end of the ad looked just like WP, the date and time in the same place.
5. JayBEE (Posts: 82; Member since: 03 Apr 2014)
I'm mad I did not continue to wait for this and instead took the plunge for a Note 3...
6. boomboom (Posts: 53; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
My s4 takes more than 6hr to full charged and drain within 4hr with continuous use.... but this oppo is simply awesome....
8. hurrycanger (Posts: 1518; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
Wait... It takes 6 hours???
I thought that thing took 2.5 hours max.
12. elitewolverine (Posts: 3639; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
bad charger coupled with a bad battery. If he is using a charger that is like .5a or .75a it will charge very slow. A big culprit of the $2 chargers.
If you charge it with 1.5a or 2.5a chargers it will take 1.5-2hrs. Mine on a 2.25a tablet charger takes just one hour.
7. raul333 (Posts: 2; Member since: 24 Apr 2014)
My Iron Vega is full charged in 86 minutes.Koreean stuff:))
10. Troysyx (Posts: 169; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Can't wait to get mine in the mail. Just got my shipping notice yesterday!!
11. hellonerds (Posts: 281; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
I like removable batteries. . The find 7 has it lol.. I wonder if they make a dock for a spare batter to charge dast too...
15. junek (Posts: 4; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
You know that in the end its not the actual speed of charging, right ?
Yeah it really recharges fast 20-100% in 1h -> check in YouTube, but I think this ad is little bit exaggerated.
18. mmmanuuu (Posts: 379; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
Got my find 7 last week. The display is so addictive. Damn good it is. The only problem im facing is the horrible battery drain issue. Other than that it is one heck of a device.