OPPO N1 has December 10th release date with $599 price tag
0. phoneArena 02 Dec 2013, 02:27 posted on
OPPO's new flagship Android handset, the OPPO N1, will launch on December 10th according to the manufacturer itself. The phone is priced at $599/€449 and first came to our attention with some unusual promotional pictures, including one praising the phone's ability to be used with one hand while a roll of toilet paper was spotted in the photo. The unit will run CyanogenMod out of the box, with out any rooting necessary...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. saenaedewe (Posts: 38; Member since: 01 May 2013)
The CPU should be refreshed to a Snapdragon 800 as most flagship android smartphones already uses Snapdragon 800 nowadays..
2. SleepingOz (Posts: 2374; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
That's the only thing restraining me from buying this beauty.
4. _Bone_ (Posts: 1995; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
It shouldn't be, there isn't that much of a difference. The only reason avoiding this would be if you're a hardcore gamer and look to stick with your device for at least 2 years. There's nothing the SD600/A320 couldn't handle today or next year.
6. SleepingOz (Posts: 2374; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Yeah I know this but I'd rather get the Note 3 for $100 more instead.
Guess I'll wait for the Find 7.
12. Shatter (Posts: 1747; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Not true emulators run way better on s800 specifically the PSP one.
3. _Bone_ (Posts: 1995; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
$450 is a nice price for a unique and original phone that works well all around. It does not deliver the best images but delivers pretty good, isn't the lightest to carry around but can be used one-handed with the back touch panel, isn't the most future-proof but fast enough with an epic 3600mAh battery, totally worth the price.
10. _Bone_ (Posts: 1995; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Ooops... yes, 450 Euros. Which is about $600, but here in Europe that include taxes (they are quite high) and it undercus other phablets from EUR100 to 250...
5. taikucing (unregistered)
9. papss (Posts: 2870; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
This phone isnt priced very competitive. Id rather a real flagship like the g2 or 1520 at that price point.
13. qiangshengchen (Posts: 23; Member since: 05 Sep 2013)
oppo N1 5.9 inch 1080 x 1920 resolution screen