OMNIA II revealed?
0. phoneArena 08 Jun 2009, 12:25 posted on
An image seems to reveal a new OMNIA phone, powered by Samsung's new 3D cube interface…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. filteroff (Posts: 34; Member since: 18 Feb 2009)
Is this a CDMA or GSM phone? When is it due for US?
2. AZNphoneGeek (Posts: 200; Member since: 15 May 2009)
i haven't heard anyting but i'm thinking....VZ. possible cause they have the original omnia? lol. sorta like the changes of tmobile getting the sidekick2. oh wait they did.
3. filteroff (Posts: 34; Member since: 18 Feb 2009)
I though the original Omnia was GSM... would be nice if it was for the big red... wishful thinking.
6. Kiltlifter (Posts: 742; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
The original omnia i900 was GSM... there was a CDMA version i910 for vzw in the US... I think it would only be practicle if the device was a TRI global device GSM/CDMA/UMTS phone... VZW is trying to get most its smartphpones that way to appeal to the global professional. Storm, Saga, the new HTC Snap.\, etc.
4. surethom (Posts: 392; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
3.7 inch screen is way to big 3.5 would be better. We want Xenon flash on Win Mobile........
5. metalpoet (unregistered)
i hope it comes to verizon just like the original omnia did. i think its time that verzion get a 8 mp camera phone
7. allfunandgames (Posts: 2; Member since: 08 Jun 2009)
let us pray this version, if it is for big red, is better than the first. Poor Omnia, such beautiful potential....I really wanted to love it.
8. vzwcody (Posts: 14; Member since: 22 May 2009)
I concur. We stopped ordering the Omnia to sell due to the fact that out of the 16 we sold, 15 came back. It had potential but it was buggy as hell and I don't much care for windows mobile.