OMG iPhone 5 vibrates stronger: here's why
0. phoneArena 28 Sep 2012, 05:41 posted on
If you have just upgraded from the iPhone 4S to the brand new larger-screened iPhone 5 you might have a feeling that it’s not just larger but vibrates stronger…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
17. Droiddoes (unregistered)
2. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Vibrate is too strong will loss parts or screws adjust setting to lower vibrate is an option.
14. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1115; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Before the sheep realize, their iPhone would have fallen off part by part just by vibrating! So just to set the record straight...the vibrator used in the iPhone 4/4S was not innovative...as Rotten Apple claims everything out of their piehole is innovative!
3. Stoli89 (Posts: 333; Member since: 28 Jun 2010)
Are you sure all of the Apple iPhone users were complaining about missed calls...due to the weak vibrator?
5. Vinayakn73 (Posts: 189; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
thye might have covered up their phone with those fancy coveres in phonearenas recent post.
7. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
So that middle aged single depressed cougars could also use their iPhones as a vibrator . Lol
9. Fallout09 (Posts: 419; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Damn it.... you stole my line. However I saying that too many soccer moms wrote letters to Apple complaining that vibration was too weak.
13. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
11. zer00 (Posts: 2; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
I miss the old one in my Verizon iPhone 4 now it sounds loud and cheap.
16. jibraihimi (Posts: 703; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Why is this even a news.......... It seems Phonearena can't pass a day without mentioning anything iPhone related............
18. codymws (Posts: 237; Member since: 17 Jun 2010)
Just to let you guys know, the gallery view really sucks. I don't see why someone would enjoy using it. Especially since this is a mobile news site, where alot of people will be trying to navigate the stupid thing on a small screen....
I'd suggest canning the gallery view in favor of a list with pictures. And also a mobile site. PhoneDog did a pretty good job, use them as a role model.