Nvidia's Project Shield gets an official unveiling, watch how it all came together here
Nvidia’s Project Shield is probably the more exciting news for gamers and Android fans. It is of course a new and huge step for Nvidia into the new territory of game consoles. But it does seem well executed, refined, with a solid amount of polish.
And now, the chip maker is bringing the first promo video showing how all the different parts came together for Project Shield’s fusion of a game controller and 720p display. Take a look right below.
1. aaronkatrini (Posts: 240; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
If it's under $179 , why not I'm gonna get one...
3. AnTuTu (Posts: 1311; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Well done Nvidia its a very good competition between this one and PS Vita :)
4. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
I wish Google made one of their own gaming consoles though this looks awesome.
6. zazori08 (Posts: 113; Member since: 21 Dec 2011)
trying to copy xperia play...... take my money the chip is powerful because xperia plays chip is outdated.
SONY release Play II
13. noim1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 May 2012)
YES no one beats the Xperia Play's Design .. A Phone on the outside & Console Gaming on the Inside.... Hope Sony has Plans for a Xperia Play II
7. xplayer57 (Posts: 32; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
hurry up take my money..................nvidia............why aren't u taking !!!!!!!!!!!!!
nvidia stahp jxt listen......!!!!!!
20. zazori08 (Posts: 113; Member since: 21 Dec 2011)
you think you can play the xbox 360 while walking. dude think before you write something. it's a portable gaming device.
10. joseph98 (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
I trust Nvidia that they can built a high end products just like their PC gpu line. I think I will like it very much. Looks nice.
17. jack123 (Posts: 153; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
I think this console will not cost more than PS Vita, by the way, It would be cool if It supports most of the games from Play Store.
19. lauremar (Posts: 181; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
Can this be the next Google Nexus Play?! I like the sound of that!!!!
21. zazori08 (Posts: 113; Member since: 21 Dec 2011)
then sony can sue google or nvidia. because sony already trademarked the play.