Nuu MiniKey for Apple iPhone 4 adds physical QWERTY and bulk to your phone

0. phoneArena 24 Dec 2010, 10:53 posted on

Ever wish that your Apple iPhone 4 had a slide out QWERTY? With the Nuu MiniKey, your handset will have a landscape oriented QWERTY at the expense of doubling in size...

posted on 24 Dec 2010, 10:57

1. Corpsemaker (Posts: 63; Member since: 10 Jul 2010)

It only makes the phone over twice as thick! Why would you want to have that on when you are carrying around your phone?

posted on 24 Dec 2010, 12:18 1

2. Artem (unregistered)

thats ridiculous! just go & buy Moto droid 2!
probably its even better!

posted on 24 Dec 2010, 16:44 1

3. mister tee (unregistered)

In my opinion the trade off is definitely not worth it with that kind of excess baggage. Might as well get a phone that has already has a built-in QWERTY keyboard that is done more sleek and streamlined.

posted on 27 Dec 2010, 06:27

4. Shafeer (unregistered)

well its no longer the worlds thinnest smartphone if this is added is it?
But i guess if you can accept the bulk on probably the best smartphone in the world its ok but personally i wouldnt get it, If it gets designed for an iPad it might be good.

posted on 25 Apr 2011, 22:13

5. John (unregistered)

I've seen the actual product. I was surprised by the size of the keyboard on my iphone4. It nearly double the thickness of my iphone 4. To be frank, if I want to buy a stylish phone with qwerty, I would have looked for Nokia or blackberry. I kept asking me a question: "would l pay extra bucks for making my iphone 4 officially a brick?" I think I will keep my slim iphone 4 as it is. And I think can live with sometimes typo with onscreen keyboard rather than a iphone 4 with bulky nuu minikey