Nuns are on offense in Nun Attack for Android and iOS
0. phoneArena 30 Nov 2012, 07:17 posted on
A new game for Android and iOS may change our understanding of nuns - those peacefully living religious women. Well, it turns out some of them might not be that peaceful, or at least that's what the game's trying...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mydi.maus (unregistered)
HUh? nun attack?; )
2. jimjam (Posts: 225; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
Highly disrespectful and inappropriate. What else is okay - a game with whites shooting blacks?? Dahli lama with an uzi? Plants vs muslim zombies? Oh no because only Catholics can be attacked without consequence these days.
I'm ashamed at phonearena for posting this.
3. AamirSIII (banned) (Posts: 187; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
come on dude... this game is really awesome!!! been playing it for like a week now and its great!
4. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
How would you feel if u are a nun? and Do nuns go around killing and fking people up?! No!! You have no respect for religions!
10. mahony (Posts: 15; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
um, you are misinformed. Catholics have been brutally killing people who they think are zombies and witches for a thousand years. Catholics have killed more people in the lat 500 years then many wars combined. They killed people who did not think like them. They have killed people with arrows, swords, and guns! The game is perfect!
16. AamirSIII (banned) (Posts: 187; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
dude these nuns dont kill people in the game... u r pathetic if u taking respect for religion in a GAME....
17. AamirSIII (banned) (Posts: 187; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
and what about all the FPS games??? what about when u kill some one in a game say BF3 or COD and tea bag them??? THATS more wrong than this fun little game....
20. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
I'm pretty sure Christianity has killed more people than Satan could ever hope for. But without getting into a debate over religion...why is this shocking to you? Lindsay Lohan did something similar and no one freaked out about it.
Also there was a Resident Evil with a white guy killing about of black folks in Africa.
If you ask me...religion makes man into Zombies...sooo...yeah.
5. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
This game should have been taken off from Google Play and iOS. DISRESPECTFUL.
Tried it and i was like im pissed. Good game play but... WTH!! NUNS?! This outrageous.
7. networkdood (Posts: 4749; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Like anything in life, there is good and bad - in this game's case - you have good nuns and one bad nun. Would you prefer a game where catholic priests and altar boys are involved?
6. networkdood (Posts: 4749; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
wow, 175MB game - luckily I only do games on my tablet now. Thanks, P.A. - I will try it and see how it is.
8. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
for those of you who say that this game is disrespectful, it's just a game you are taking it wayy to serious, you live in modern west society, not in middle east
9. networkdood (Posts: 4749; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
A nun is a member of a religious community of women, typically one living under vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience.. She may be a woman who decided to dedicate her life to serving all other living beings, or to be an ascetic who voluntarily chooses to leave mainstream society and live her life in prayer and contemplation in a monastery or convent. The term "nun" is applicable to Catholics – both eastern and western traditions – Orthodox Christians, Anglicans, Lutherans, Jains, Buddhists, Taoists, and Hindus.
11. networkdood (Posts: 4749; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
nothing about a nun not being able to fight back - thumbs down all you want - if you google nuns and fighting - you will even see that American nuns are fighting back against the Vatican - not physically, though.
12. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 459; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
I knew something like this was going to happen when I first saw the game.
14. jael206 (Posts: 78; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
c'mon mate.. we've seen games with priest vs demons, angels vs monsters, cowboys vs aliens.. so now why not nuns vs werewolves, ghosts & zombies? me thinks its cool!
15. melvineus (Posts: 17; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
Nun under fornication with priest- now thats offensive.... the nuns here are killing bad guys so i dont think theres somethin wrong with this game
18. Tomfromsouth (Posts: 37; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
Build a bridge you stupid bible bashers. Stop taking yourself so seriously, it's just a fun game. Take your evangelism else where. This is how you chase people away from the church. Gawd!
21. MC1123 (Posts: 1210; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i tried this game..but i dont know how to control this! and there's this black bars!