Nuance Dragon Mobile Assistant out for Android ICS, lets you drink from the voice-recognition source
* Send a text message - "Tell John I'll be there in five"
* Create a calendar event - "Set up a meeting with Jake Barnes tomorrow at 2pm"
* Update Facebook or Twitter - "Sent out a new Tweet, What a finish to the game!"
* Use maps and find directions - "What's the best way to Portland, Maine?"
* Find restaurants and make reservations - "Find brewpubs in Boston"
* Check the weather - "How's the weather look this week?"
* Look up local businesses and points of interest - "Fenway Park"
* And access content and information from over 200 websites with the Dragon Go! search carousel
2. someones4 posted on 24 Oct 2012, 08:57 4
i hope that good guy google acquires this before a**hole apple.
3. hritikbhimani posted on 24 Oct 2012, 10:12 0
incompatible with my Sony Xperia Acro S :(
btw finally a good voice assisant till for non-samsung /non-jelly beaned phones like mine...........now if only they add more devices to compatibily list
4. QWIKSTRIKE posted on 24 Oct 2012, 10:32 0
I tried it and it seems to work pretty good. When I ask it to call some one it calls the main number unlike 2 voice which ask which numbers if their is more than 2. Thats not aa bad idea though.
5. BuckeyeCadet86 posted on 24 Oct 2012, 10:38 0
So for those who have used this, is it better than Google Now or S Voice or is it pretty much the same thing?
6. QWIKSTRIKE posted on 24 Oct 2012, 10:41 0
It seems to be like kind the same, but S voice may have the edge I think. Ask it where am I located or what time it is and it fails. Ask that to S voice and it displays location through G maps, or if you choose G Earth shows it that way. It also tells you the time when you ask S voice.
9. imkyle posted on 24 Oct 2012, 23:12 0
The Galaxy S III has S Voice. Wonder which is better?