NowNow lets jailbroken iPhones use Google Voice Search instead of Siri
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Nov 2012, 00:25
For those of you out there who aren't all that big on Siri, or maybe you're on one of the unlucky iOS devices that hasn't been blessed with the voice command app, this could be a good one for you. A new app for jailbroken iPhones called NowNow will allow you to set Google Voice Search in place of Siri...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (limited) 2 days ago posted on 13 Nov 2012, 00:27 0 5
but I don't jailbreak the phone anyway
will wait the google official announce :)
6. random1204 posted on 13 Nov 2012, 01:06 4 0
...are you kidding?
From the Video:
"The only downfall is that you have to have the Google Search App installed"
I mean, it does make sense, that to use Google Now in a different way, you have to have it INSTALLED.
Like, for real, who is THAT stupid...?
Edit: I forgot he's got an iPhone... :/
7. biophone posted on 13 Nov 2012, 01:12 0 0
Wait I'm confused with what now now does as activator already does this without now now. I have it set up on my iphone 4 like that.
8. hiBreed posted on 13 Nov 2012, 03:30 1 0
iPhone just keeps stealing from android (even though it ain't apple this time around), at this rate, dual boot on iPhone with android won't shock me
9. andro. posted on 13 Nov 2012, 05:03 0 1
Nice way of promoting the Nintendo Wii in your avatar there :-)
11. Danre posted on 13 Nov 2012, 05:45 1 0
So, Apple users What are you waiting for.
Go and jailbrake your iPhone,
12. thelegend6657 posted on 13 Nov 2012, 08:32 0 1
Why on my iDevice google search app dont talk back to me ?