NowNow lets jailbroken iPhones use Google Voice Search instead of Siri
0. phoneArena 13 Nov 2012, 00:25 posted on
For those of you out there who aren't all that big on Siri, or maybe you're on one of the unlucky iOS devices that hasn't been blessed with the voice command app, this could be a good one for you. A new app for jailbroken iPhones called NowNow will allow you to set Google Voice Search in place of Siri...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
but I don't jailbreak the phone anyway
will wait the google official announce :)
2. mydi.maus (unregistered)
now now =Google 100% iphone
3. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1829; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
I have this on my iPad 3.. Works well :-)
6. random1204 (Posts: 27; Member since: 26 May 2010)
...are you kidding?
From the Video:
"The only downfall is that you have to have the Google Search App installed"
I mean, it does make sense, that to use Google Now in a different way, you have to have it INSTALLED.
Like, for real, who is THAT stupid...?
Edit: I forgot he's got an iPhone... :/
7. biophone (Posts: 1893; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Wait I'm confused with what now now does as activator already does this without now now. I have it set up on my iphone 4 like that.
8. hiBreed (Posts: 90; Member since: 29 May 2012)
iPhone just keeps stealing from android (even though it ain't apple this time around), at this rate, dual boot on iPhone with android won't shock me
9. andro. (Posts: 1945; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Nice way of promoting the Nintendo Wii in your avatar there :-)
11. Danre (Posts: 85; Member since: 02 Sep 2012)
So, Apple users What are you waiting for.
Go and jailbrake your iPhone,
12. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Why on my iDevice google search app dont talk back to me ?