Now you can get an early prototype iPhone 4 on eBay
0. phoneArena 04 Jul 2011, 05:33 posted on
If you've ever wondered how a possibly early build of the iPhone 4 looks like, despite not being able to activate it or operate it in any way, now you can get yours on eBay…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. protozeloz (Posts: 5395; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
That guys is getting really lucky with all this promotion, he may get 2-3ks for the phone
2. T.nachoz (unregistered)
why is this even news....
10. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Because this site is ran by liberals who'll post any tripe as news on this site.
3. Gawain (Posts: 417; Member since: 15 Apr 2010)
So, now the clowns have joined the auction, and the bidding is a mere, $999,999.01...looks like the bidding got up to an honest $3-4K before mayhem began.
4. glark (unregistered)
I agree. who cares? Why would anyone even want it. It doesn't do anything. What idiot would pay that much for it?
5. therygy (Posts: 94; Member since: 24 May 2010)
Who would ever pay $2000 for an inoperable iPhone 4 with different volume buttons? This world is crazy
6. skymitch89 (Posts: 1283; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
Apple might pay that much to keep it out of the hands of the public.
7. choupino (Posts: 69; Member since: 28 May 2011)
THIS GUY IS BRILLIANT!!!!!!! I BET APPLE HAS ONE OF THEIR OWN BIDDERS IN THE AUCTION!!!
8. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3103; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
So you are pretty much spending over 1000 dollars on an ipod touch when you can buy one for like 200. Yea...that makes sense....not.