Now there's a cable allowing you to transfer photos directly from iPhone to iPad, no PC required
11. taco50 (banned) posted on 24 Nov 2011, 13:02 1 7
Look a troll in 2011 that's been trolling Apple articles for over 2 years.
2. SleepingOz posted on 24 Nov 2011, 09:19 2 0
WOW!! This is so cool and dope and advanced and "HIGH QUALITY"!!!
4. HTCiscool posted on 24 Nov 2011, 09:40 1 0
I thought Bluetooth had already been invented. Correct me is I am wrong.
5. SleepingOz posted on 24 Nov 2011, 09:57 2 0
Wrong! This is the biggest and latest tech in term of file transfer! =D
6. goflet posted on 24 Nov 2011, 10:05 0 0
what if i want to connect 2 ipads.?? is there a cable for that too?
10. tacohunter posted on 24 Nov 2011, 11:21 2 1
Just use the same cable. I think it would work cause you can also charge an iphone and ipad with an iphone charge adaptor, (goes a bit slower thought).
7. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 24 Nov 2011, 10:45 3 0
hmmm... I might be tempted, after seeing this, to not buy a smartphone for $100, a tablet for $200, and a new PC for $200... in favor of an iPhone for $200 and an iPad for $600 or so? So for $300 more, I have less devices and functions available to me, but my coolness factor MUST go through the roof! Oh, and if I really do want a home computer, I can probably get one of those iMacs for only another $1,000...
13. taco50 (banned) posted on 24 Nov 2011, 13:04 0 4
$200 tablet and a pc for $200. Sounds like you're buying junk
16. crankyd00d posted on 24 Nov 2011, 13:37 3 5
I'd rather buy junk than overpriced junk (Apple products in case you don't get it :-)
21. taco50 (banned) posted on 24 Nov 2011, 15:53 1 4
You've never had an Apple product if you think it's junk.
22. iamcc posted on 24 Nov 2011, 16:34 2 0
Or his opinion is just different than yours. That's what you call trolling though, right?
26. taco50 (banned) posted on 24 Nov 2011, 19:30 1 4
Calling high quality products junk is trolling, yes
29. mikeystar posted on 24 Nov 2011, 19:33 4 0
i've had an ipod touch and an iphone, nothing special
36. remixfa posted on 25 Nov 2011, 06:58 2 0
taco thinks over priced = high quality.
personally i think paying too much per feature compared to the competition is junk. wanna know who falls into that category?
46. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 28 Nov 2011, 20:09 0 0
Calling high quality products expensive might be trolling, too... depending on the day of the week...
32. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 24 Nov 2011, 20:16 0 0
haha taco... that is because I like to buy junk. It costs nearly nothing, and usually still works decent enough to get the job done for a while. I have had this PC I am on right now for 2 years... I bought it for $10 on Craigslist, and it just needed new RAM... I put 256MB in it and it worked well enough to run my old copy of MS Office 2002 and a few other necessities. If I desperately needed a complete new PC right now, I know I can get one with Windows Vista or XP on a decent platform for about $200. You may call that junk, but it would work for my needs.
I am in the process of acquiring parts for my next computer. I will soon have the needed 256MB of RAM, the USB ports, the power supply, the CD/DVD ROM and CD-RW drive, the motherboard and CPU (aiming for 1GHz). I will be running Knoppix-based DSL... and it will run very smoothly! My thumbdrive will be flash memory in place of an actual hard drive, so I will not need to buy or worry about a stupid platter scratching or a motor burning up. I hope to spend less than $120 when it is all said and done.
As for a smartphone... as you can see I am using a classic old Nokia 6620. I got it for free, thanks to some dude who did not want to fix a cracked LCD. I bought the replacement LCD on eBay for $5 and installed it myself... now I have a Nokia 6620 that works like new. I hope it lasts me until it either becomes illegal to have a mobile without GPS, or until GSM gets phased out in the US. It was junk to him, but treasure to me.
As for tablets... I guess you would consider a brand new Amazon Kindle Fire (for $199) to be junk as well... but I have seen enough to know it would work for my purposes. As yet, I do not need a tablet for anything, but it would be fun to have one just to read ebooks and maybe listen to music or do a little light web browsing.
You may ask why I like to buy junk... the truth is that if money were no object I just might consider an iPhone, iPad, and/or iMac combination. However, I have no hope of making enough money to buy such things any time soon, and so I make do with what I can get for free or cheap. Yeah, maybe I have shown you that, by your definition, I have no class at all whatsoever... I can't even afford to buy an iPhone by itself, nor afford the monthly plan I would have to get to make the thing work. I am apparently such a dreadful example of human trash because I am economically unworthy of your blessed iPhone... LOL!
37. remixfa posted on 25 Nov 2011, 06:59 0 0
i would call that being responsible and living within your means. What few people ever do.
8. -RVM- posted on 24 Nov 2011, 10:51 1 0
Apple again late to the game. I could transfer files directly from phone to phone many years ago.
9. saiki4116 posted on 24 Nov 2011, 11:01 1 0
This is revolutionary and is magical....Apple BS.
What an irony when phones are communicating with anything and everything you imagine,here comes a revolutionary icrap,just gives me another reason to not buy apple products.
12. taco50 (banned) posted on 24 Nov 2011, 13:03 1 5
Can android phones do this with an android tablet btw?
14. wassup posted on 24 Nov 2011, 13:16 4 0
yes, because most android tabs have USB otg,which means that they can also access normal USB sticks, along with other phones. you just need the adapter for them.
i hope it clears up any doubt :)
38. remixfa posted on 25 Nov 2011, 07:01 1 0
dont forget you can blutooth any file, email it, zip it in a group and do stuff with it, cable transfer it, stream it, run it remotely from one android device onto another (good luck ever seeing that on an iphone), hook it up to your computer, put it on an SD card, and probably more.
im so glad you think cable transfering is the coolest thing out there.. .lol
15. Evil_SaNz posted on 24 Nov 2011, 13:19 2 0
Just matter of choice, via wi fi direct (ftp, http) & via local network; via bluetooth; via usb making one of the two a mass storage device...
17. ElectroManiac posted on 24 Nov 2011, 13:55 2 0
And soon with Ice cream sandwich via NFC if both of your device support it.
18. SleepingOz posted on 24 Nov 2011, 15:03 2 0
We don't need that magical, revolutionary, "high quality" POS 'coz we have our old, plain, dull BLUETOOTH! Do you even think before posting stupid comments like this?
20. taco50 (banned) posted on 24 Nov 2011, 15:51 1 3
I don't need a cable at all anymore. iCloud syncs all my devices automatically.
Maybe google will copy it so you can take advantage too. Or you could just get an iPhone.
23. iamcc posted on 24 Nov 2011, 16:35 2 0
Android already did that taco...
27. taco50 (banned) posted on 24 Nov 2011, 19:32 1 3
Actually no it didn't. iCloud has photo stream and document sync which android doesn't. Also for electro troll Apple has offered cloud services on iPhone wince 2009.
39. remixfa posted on 25 Nov 2011, 07:03 3 0
taco, are you mental?
Android has been syncing to picasa since android 1.5, which syncs all your pictures. And it syncs to google documents for your docs.. it also syncs FOR FREE to google music, and its ALWAYS synced your contacts
you think anything iphone does is cloud, its not true. Apple's real cloud services started this year with icloud. keep using the term as loosely as possible.. the rest will just keep laughing at you.
42. rendHELL posted on 25 Nov 2011, 10:35 3 0
hahahahah.... go remix...
24. ElectroManiac posted on 24 Nov 2011, 17:45 4 0
For your information Taco. iCloud wasn't the first cloud service out there.
OHH NOO Apple copies to!!!!!
25. SlimSoulja86 posted on 24 Nov 2011, 18:12 2 2
aish! Taco if i were u, i\'d stop it, cos u sound more stupid each day, \" think all u speak, but dont speak all u think\" in this case, dont type d first thing u think. Man ur dumb!
28. taco50 (banned) posted on 24 Nov 2011, 19:32 1 3
Can't understand what you're saying.
31. mikeystar posted on 24 Nov 2011, 19:39 5 0
your having a pretty hard time defending your products. If they are so much better (as you are claiming) it would be effortless to defend them. Instead you resort to calling anyone who disagrees with you a troll.
34. HTCiscool posted on 24 Nov 2011, 22:10 0 3
So does Remixfa
40. remixfa posted on 25 Nov 2011, 07:04 2 0
I do? lol.. ok.
44. SleepingOz posted on 25 Nov 2011, 10:51 0 0
'coz your a dumbass, anyone here did get what he's saying.
45. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 25 Nov 2011, 11:04 0 0
taco: maybe android will copy iCloud from Apple.
iamcc: Android already had cloud services before the iPhone, no copying necessary.
taco: Ummmm... no it did not... android did not have cloud services before the iPhone.
remix: Actually, Android has been doing the cloud stuff since Android 1.5.
(a silent thought by hepresearch): Android runs on a virtual Java engine... that means cloud integration since Android... ummmm... 1.0?
Slim: taco, think before you speak... you make yourself look dumber.
taco: Ummm... me no reading the English much the very good no more.
33. HTCiscool posted on 24 Nov 2011, 22:09 0 2
If you read some of his posts he act tually males a point. he never exaggerates or tells incorrect facts. Would you mind being mature. Ever owned an Apple product?
35. saiki4116 posted on 25 Nov 2011, 06:45 3 0
are u serious,they can exchange by bluetooth.if your in samsungs camp they can ev en use wifi direct......
41. remixfa posted on 25 Nov 2011, 07:05 2 0
samsungs can also remotely use programs. I can stream a movie from one device to another live, and play programs on one from another.
43. rendHELL posted on 25 Nov 2011, 10:36 0 0
tried that already....