Now that the new iPad 4 is out, where is the best place to sell your old iPad (or other gadget)?
0. phoneArena 24 Oct 2012, 00:45 posted on
If you just picked up one within the past 30 days, it may be possible to trade-up for a new one, but if that option is not available, what do you do...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
The New iPad has become old in just 7 months!!
6. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
Some android devices don't even take that long before a plus series device makes them old. One x one x plus, gs2, gs2 sky rocket r two examples. This is the first time apples done this tho
7. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
Htc sensation, Htc sensation xl.
8. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
And let's not even talk about Motorola every other week they obsolete their devices.
9. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
It shocks me that u would blast apple for doing something once, that google and its hardware partners are notorious for doing all the time. U then call apple typical, typical means something that's done with regularity. For apple this is the opposite. And I only mention android, cuz your avatar suggests u to b an android user/slash apple basher.
11. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
2. mas11 (Posts: 1011; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
eBay, it's worth the work. You'll likely get $100 more than most of these sites are offering.
3. bloodline (Posts: 685; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
im selling my ipad 3 to get 4 and completely wasting my time as it will do nothing different.
not really, iam not a retarded apple fanboy.
Android and windows 8 makes ios look so dated.
10. theoak (Posts: 318; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
It may make sense for those that have purchased an iPhone 5. This way their connectors are all the new ones.
12. Xanderp (Posts: 2; Member since: 24 Jun 2013)
An old article but even more relevant today with the release of the iPad Air just in time for Christmas. Phone, tablet and gadget recycling is getting more popular across America all of the time. Comparison sites such as sellmycellphones.com aim to only compare reputable and trustworthy recycling companies so that users can make an impartial choice. Using a comparison site such as Sell My Cell Phones saves you time and can also help you to get the best deal available. Electronics recycling is a great cause and the more we recycle the better it is for the environment.
Keep on spreading the word!