Now official! T-Mobile to launch HTC One on April 24th
0. phoneArena 16 Apr 2013, 19:38 posted on
After a pair of leaks on Monday that claimed that the HTC One was going to launch via T-Mobile on April 24th, a tweet from the carrier confirms the date and makes it official; the new HTC Android flagship will be released this Friday by AT&T and Sprint with Verizon sitting this one out; the device will feature 32GB of native storage with AT&T getting an exclusive on the 64GB model...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. HDShatter (Posts: 1014; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Nice to see tmobile keeping up with new phones.
2. mydi.maus (unregistered)
my next phone is coming!
3. Note2waitingonNote3 (banned) (Posts: 87; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
Definitely love the tmobile lineup. Htc One, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S3, Lg Nexus 4, Iphone 5, BlackBerry 10 and UNLIMITED DATA. The BEST place to be is Tmobile period.
4. HASHTAG (Posts: 389; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
I would probably say the same, except that I don't get coverage.
5. Galen20K (Posts: 491; Member since: 26 Dec 2008)
I get phenomenal coverage and speeds in my area. also 20-29Mbps regularly on HSPA+42 and no dropped calls everywhere I go.
8. HDShatter (Posts: 1014; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Ya I don't know why people hate tmobile, I had their $30 5gb 4g plan and I liked their service enough I bumped it up to Unlimited everything. Never see speeds below 20Mbps
10. Synack (Posts: 624; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
How did this plan work out for you? I'm about to switch to it with my HTC One and use WiFi calling to help out the 100 minutes situation.
11. Daftama (Posts: 497; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Like CEO of tmobile said ATT sucks lol shh I wonder why ATT has better service and why more ppl chose them over tmobile even with no unlimited data plans hmm I just wonder
9. bigdawg23 (Posts: 268; Member since: 25 May 2011)
I travel the Midwest and T-Mobile's coverage is not very good. I have a VZW MiFi Spot from work which is prettty good on coverage. My phone is on ATT and other than Northeast Iowa and South Western Wisconsin 2G coverage, ATT is very good. ATT continues to improve its coverage in South Eastern Minnesota and into Iowa.
I had good luck with T-Mobile until 3 years ago. Then overnight my coverage went from 4 bars to One to no coverage. They had a tower go down and decided not to replace it. Happy to see you get coverage but many folks are not so fortunate that travel all over the US.
As for the 64GB ATT version, the website says it will ship April 23rd or sooner when I looked yesterday.
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5180; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Waiting for T-MOBILE XPERIA Z announce. may be i can switch from AT&T too T-MOBILE if they carry it
7. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2375; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
I think I may give t mobile a look :)
12. at_newsolavei (Posts: 10; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
that phone will be perfect to buy outright and take to solavei my49monthly(dot)com