Now getting Android 4.0: Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket
0. phoneArena 09 Jul 2012, 21:50 posted on
This is the definitely the season for Ice Cream Sandwich as Tuesday will see the Samsung GALAXY Note for AT&T get the update, global Samsung Galaxy S II users are getting updated to Android 4.0.4 on Monday along with the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket is exploding onto the ICS scene...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9907; Member since: 14 May 2012)
My faith is now restored that we the people may see Jellybean on our GS3's in maybe two months.
4. clevername (Posts: 1435; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Ha! I'd be surprised if jelly bean hits the s3 by November. Took 8 months to get it on my s2. I have little faith now...
OF COURSE, i am speaking of us variants.
5. Carlitos (Posts: 437; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Nice job At&t, managed to roles out ICS to there SII variants and notes, and sprint is still has no word.
6. Sniggly (Posts: 7291; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Disappointing pixel density? I always thought the screens on all the S2 variants looked really good.
7. spinelessrabbit (Posts: 35; Member since: 28 Dec 2010)
just now updated my note to 4.0 it going live rightnow
8. Sniggly (Posts: 7291; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Got ICS on my Note now. I was hoping for a bit more of a visual refresh, but the added features are extremely nice. Face unlock and multitasking will get a lot of use from me. :)
9. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2028; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
I will be installing stock ICS, on my already running ICS skyrocket and note...kudos Samsung...
10. trainer1972 (Posts: 3; Member since: 11 Dec 2010)
KIES tells me insufficient disk space error.....whats up?