Now getting Android 4.0: Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket
Because this is not an OTA update, you will have to connect through your computer using Kies to install the update. It's going to be a busy two days for AT&T customers using a couple of Sammy's finest. The Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket today and the Samsung GALAXY Note on Tuesday. As usual, no need to be shy. After you've completed the update, let us know what you think by posting your comments in the box below!
2. PapaSmurf posted on 09 Jul 2012, 21:54 1 0
My faith is now restored that we the people may see Jellybean on our GS3's in maybe two months.
4. clevername posted on 09 Jul 2012, 22:09 0 1
Ha! I'd be surprised if jelly bean hits the s3 by November. Took 8 months to get it on my s2. I have little faith now...
OF COURSE, i am speaking of us variants.
5. Carlitos posted on 09 Jul 2012, 22:22 0 1
Nice job At&t, managed to roles out ICS to there SII variants and notes, and sprint is still has no word.
6. Sniggly posted on 09 Jul 2012, 22:48 2 0
Disappointing pixel density? I always thought the screens on all the S2 variants looked really good.
7. spinelessrabbit posted on 09 Jul 2012, 22:49 1 0
just now updated my note to 4.0 it going live rightnow
8. Sniggly posted on 10 Jul 2012, 00:16 1 0
Got ICS on my Note now. I was hoping for a bit more of a visual refresh, but the added features are extremely nice. Face unlock and multitasking will get a lot of use from me. :)
9. CX3NT3_713 posted on 10 Jul 2012, 03:05 1 0
I will be installing stock ICS, on my already running ICS skyrocket and note...kudos Samsung...
10. trainer1972 posted on 11 Jul 2012, 01:03 0 0
KIES tells me insufficient disk space error.....whats up?