Now confirmed: iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c 'Sensor-gate' is a thing of the past
0. phoneArena 23 Oct 2013, 09:31 posted on
About half a month ago, we first brought you a curious little story on the state of the sensors on the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, and more specifically – their utter unreliability...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. improv (Posts: 95; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
I would disagree. iOS 7 improved tremendously from it's early beta stages to its release. Now it's working on the little tweaks and bugs that people haven't noticed or didn't have in the beta stages and that makes sense because there is a larger group of people to notice the small things.
3. Shatter (Posts: 2030; Member since: 29 May 2013)
That's funny none of my 4 android devices currently have any bugs or problems. Nexus 4, zp980, lg l9 and original nexus 7.
4. Ninetysix (Posts: 1659; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
7. Sauce (unregistered)
Boom goes the dynamite
8. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1611; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Sooo issues with a few bluetooth keyboards and a hang at boot (2 bugs). Yet iOS 7 has 19+ nice try troll
9. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8618; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Don't even join the battle because you'll quickly lose I can guarantee you that.
11. Ninetysix (Posts: 1659; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Delusional if you think Androd only has 2 freaking bugs...LOL try hundreds and hundreds. Different bugs for different devices as well.
15. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1611; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I'm not saying there are only 2, i know Android has more but your posts only specify 2 big ones, I don't see PA making any articles about the so called hundreds of little ones across the hundreds of different models using all kind of different versions...Maybe you are getting motion sickness from your iPhone, take a break
16. Ninetysix (Posts: 1659; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
You missed this broski?
I have a galaxy S4. (currently playing Deer hunter 2014)
17. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1611; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Nope i just dismissed it because those are anomalies compared to everyone experiencing the bug infested joke that is iOS 7. The fact is Apple only has less than 10 iDevices to manage and they can't even get those right.
18. Ninetysix (Posts: 1659; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Please don't make me link a few more bugs. You can search them yourself.
20. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1611; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Fair enough, but for someone who uses one of the best devices out there, a Galaxy S4 you sure have a lot of hate for Android.
21. Ninetysix (Posts: 1659; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
I don't hate android :) Was simply correcting Shatter. He implied that none of his devices have bugs/problems/potential problems.
22. quakan (Posts: 1199; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
iOS 7 works great for the majority of its users. The bug stories are news for us as well.
5. rantao333 (Posts: 254; Member since: 21 May 2013)
too bad, my all of my android devices currently have many bugs, i guess u are just lucky
23. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
Same here. A few are there in iOS7 too though, but nothing that really bothers me.
12. darkkjedii (Posts: 11914; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yeah rite, no phone or platform in existence is 100% issue free 100% of the time. There's no way on earth you'll get us to buy that one, a true techie wouldn't even post a lie like that, but a fanboy would. This is something I expect form EclipseGSX.
14. nctx77 (Posts: 534; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
Oh it has problems. Android problems just don't get publicized like Apple products. That's a fact. Android and Apple are held to two different standards my friend.
24. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
Hey shatter, arent u glad u brought this up!
10. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1145; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
did you know you can make the iOS7 homescreen by using Microsoft word