Now available on Android and iOS, Adobe Photoshop Touch specifically for phones
0. phoneArena 27 Feb 2013, 01:34 posted on
If simple filters and the like are not up to your standards, Adobe has put Photoshop on your mobile device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
now we can photoshopped anything.........
2. BattleBrat (Posts: 1291; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Kind of pointless on my RAZR, but It'll go great on the iPhone 4s! *buys it*
3. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Looks I can do all that this can, combining PicsArt (new release is really feature rich and good) and Sketchbook mobile.
But I'll still probably give it a try. It does support higher resolution images
4. GMS85 (Posts: 164; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Now ugly girls can become beautiful right after they take a SHOT! Wow funny world!
5. BackHandLegend (Posts: 80; Member since: 15 Dec 2012)
Android or iOS we all know that the lucky son a' beezies who own the Note 2 are getting the best experience lol
7. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3199; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
For the app to reach it's full potential, the larger the screen, the better. And those with stylus' will have an added precision!
9. buccob (Posts: 2165; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
So.... which one would work for the Asus PadFone?! (either one, 1, 2 or Infinity)
Photoshop for phones or for tablet?