Novero's $110,000 Bluetooth headset combines functionality & fashion to the mix
0. phoneArena 16 Sep 2010, 11:02 posted on
If you happen to have friends who despise having to wear clunky or boxy looking Bluetooth headsets that doesn't do justice for their fashion sense...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. lady blah blah (unregistered)
Dont know who would really wear them.. seems/looks kind of silly to me.
2. ENCOURAGEMENT...YES (unregistered)
I THINK THE CONCEPT IS COOL BUT WTF 110G'S TOTAL RIP OFF
4. frankthetank775 (unregistered)
I am sure there will be knock offs. And they will be just as ugly.
5. Joshing4fun (Posts: 960; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
This missed the market by a few years... Almost nobody even uses bluetooth headsets anymore.
6. ARCHAN6EL (unregistered)
for that price, the girl wearing the thing better come with it haha
7. Jewelry Dose Daily (unregistered)
First ladies and hip princesses and dutchesses everywhere can now talk on the phone all day just like everybody else. - fun read!
8. hcbarclay (Posts: 62; Member since: 20 Dec 2009)
There isn't a woman on the PLANET that would actually wear that!!
9. Peter North (unregistered)
Who the hell is novero? Nobody will wear this ugly piece...