Note 4 leaks on AnTuTu with Snapdragon 805 and a 64-bit Exynos CPU, QHD display confirmed
0. phoneArena 20 Jun 2014, 06:26 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 announcement is more than two months away, but there's a bunch of info floating around about the phablet, which we collected in our dedicated Note rumor round-up. Today, the AnTuTu benchmarking database has been populated with not one, but two alleged Note 4 models, codenamed SM-N910S, and SM-N910C...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. grahaman27 (Posts: 361; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Do you guys even know what 'confirmed' means?
4. Duketytz (Posts: 534; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
If it appears on Antutu, it's pretty much confirmed in their views
50. gabyteodor (Posts: 7; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
Also android 4.4.3 =>3 =>Half Life 3 Confirmed!!
Oooops... wrong forum :(
8. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
I hope they will use 6inch display with colorful SAmoled like on s5 and note 4 will be mine
45. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
How about 1 out of 2? Super AOLED is a probable. 6 inch QHD is not.
I am hoping that OIS makes it to the Note 4. Then one will be mine.
23. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
They don't Care. PA only cares on how many clicks they can get on a pointless article with no real info. I'd say wait till the devices comes out with full details.
27. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Of course they do .... 'confirmed' means it was posted on the website AllThingsApple; once it's published there it's as good as 'confirmed'!
2. promise7 (Posts: 880; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Nice, just hope they don't come w/ the dot pattern back of the S5 or diamond pattern back of the S5 LTE-A, both don't really look appealing.
14. NotAGeek (Posts: 279; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Agree,i would take the ol' school fake leather anytime.I've compared fake leather and perforated back and i feel that fake leather feels better
30. james.blunt.1973 (Posts: 39; Member since: 15 Dec 2013)
I really don't care if the back comes with real band aid, cause I will get that beast a beauty dress (Flip cover I mean)
3. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
I'll take the snapdragon non-curved/flexed version.
5. Donzzy (Posts: 13; Member since: 12 Jun 2014)
It's about time the front camera should be upgraded, if possible with LED flash for the selfie addicts lol. The back cover should be polycarbonate but with metal finish, I detest carrying metal phones that may fry my hands while playing games or doing heavy tasks.
9. jian9007 (Posts: 22; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
No, it's not. The upcoming 808 and 810 Processors will be the 64-bit enabled ones.
46. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Plus, the OS needs to be 64-bit enabled.
31. james.blunt.1973 (Posts: 39; Member since: 15 Dec 2013)
Why? I never run into short memory in my original Galaxy Note. I don't care what number is as long as all apps and game run smoothly...
12. MarkArigayo (Posts: 240; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
Full RGB AMOLED, please. PenTile matrix era is over now.
16. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
agree amoled plus would be awesome
19. enderw33 (Posts: 12; Member since: 05 Jul 2013)
hahahaha...i wish! samsung would rather use a pentile QHD screen and make the gpu process 77% more pixels for a measley 16% increase in subpixel density over a proper rgb FHD screen. pentile is and always will be a huge scam...samsung must pay reviewers to pretend they cant tell the difference. one glance at s5 vs one(m8) in verizon the other day and it was glaringly obvious. Even at 1080p, text and straight lines (i.e. 90% of the internet) look fuzzy around the edges.
Really disappointed in samsung about this as my note 2 is getting a little long in the tooth. It looks like im going to have to choose between a proper home button and a proper rgb arraingement.
F*ck samsung for using pentile and f*ck google for forcing on-screen buttons on everyone else
40. Jason2k13 (Posts: 1215; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
I'm zooming in your comment right now with my note 3, should I take a screenshot so you can show me where the fuzziness is? Or your just talking crap about Samsung? If so... Then carry on.
51. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
You don't need to zoom in to see the fuzziness. Just display text on a light colored or gray background and it is easy to see that the fonts are fuzzy around the edges/outlines.
It's amazing how people argue against resolution when the benefits are so obvious, both scientifically and from basic common sense. They should go back to using a PC with 640K memory and a VGA screen.
33. kamejoko (Posts: 208; Member since: 10 Nov 2011)
stup*d. gpu render direct image resolution. GPU doesn't know or it doesn't care LCD is pentile or RGB. Because content show on LCD (Amoled) control by microchip on panel.
17. livyatan (Posts: 867; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Well, this news clearly place the Exynos model as the better choice of the two.
It makes the Snapdragon 805 outdated in comparison.
This Exynos is basically comparable to the Snapdragon 810!