North Korea praises state-controlled tablet success, don't expect it'd connect to the Internet
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Jul 2012, 08:19
You probably didn’t know, but the isolated dictatorship of North Korea has caught up with technology (almost) and now has equipped some students with tablets…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Ohrules posted on 27 Jul 2012, 08:22 7
just what would a student use a tablet-without-internet for?
3. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 27 Jul 2012, 08:35 2
Haha, this tablet looks much better than N7.
7. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 27 Jul 2012, 09:11 1
learn to have a laugh man.
6. marchels14 posted on 27 Jul 2012, 09:10 2
apple should put glorifying content in their devices. ps the funniest thing of the day(But the device is full packed with party videos (Communist party, not that other type of parties) and Kim Jong-un glorifying content.)
8. galaxyisking posted on 27 Jul 2012, 09:25 0
pretty soon we will see apple suing North Korea for infringing on ipad mini patents, the North Koreans should be careful....
9. TheLibertine posted on 27 Jul 2012, 09:28 2
The rumored iPad mini finally unveiled!
Just joking. Amusing piece of news.
10. superguy posted on 27 Jul 2012, 09:39 2
Waiting for Apple to sue Kim Jong Un in 3 ... 2 ... 1...
12. PAPINYC posted on 27 Jul 2012, 12:18 0
A tablet without internet?? So, if iGot an iPad how would this be any different???
13. mas11 posted on 27 Jul 2012, 13:29 1
North Korea is one messed up country. I bet the tablet is in the same class as those cheep $79 Android tablets that barely work.
14. Bigbluetundra posted on 27 Jul 2012, 16:33 1
This teaches children math like- "If our glorious people's army shoots down 5 american scum dogs out of 14 man platoon, how many dirty imperialist demons will remain?"
What's the over/under for years of hard labor if a student breaks one of these things?
Let's not forget history- This one doesn't use alot of memory. Who created the world? Glorious leader. Who invented electricity? Glorious leader. Who invented the car? Glorious leader...