Nokia's next flagship may come with '3D Touch' technology and Windows Phone 8.1 (Blue)
0. phoneArena 15 Nov 2013, 09:27 posted on
You might have written Nokia off as a non-factor, but rest assured that the company appears to be on track to releasing its next generation of smartphones. About a week ago...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. sri_tech (Posts: 188; Member since: 21 May 2013)
And people hate the desktop on Windows RT.
Different people. Different tastes.
I like the way it is now. I don't want Windows explorer on phones but it should be there in tablets.
5. zombiewolf115 (Posts: 38; Member since: 16 Jul 2013)
they hate it simply because its a OS that is not designed for desktops,or laptops its meant for tablets, or touch screen devices with out those 2 things windows 8 is every annoying on a desktop
6. Snoobab (Posts: 175; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
File manager, rather than Windows Explorer. Like Symbian, Android etc.
8. N-fanboy (Posts: 538; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
There's a big difference between being a Nokia fan and WP fan. Nokia fans want things to improve, while WP fans think everything is perfect. And you sir are a WP/Micro$H¡t fan.
10. papss (unregistered)
Wrong...As usual. Wp fans want an evolution too. Just as everyone else wants an os to grow. We are happy with where we are at too. We wp fans prefer our os a little less grid like and a little more dynamic and lively.
You sir are living in the past with all nokia mistakes
9. dratomic (Posts: 483; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
love you man you tell the truth. and btw a non crippled windows explorer which can send and recieve any kind of file
2. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3509; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I seriously hope that they'll come up with something more useful than Air Gestures... Air gestures are so useless.
4. ihavenoname (Posts: 1604; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Air gestures are thing that you show once to your mates, and then you disable them. Nokia is very good at inventing cool names to gimmicks.
15. Pancholo (Posts: 380; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I just pictured myself doing air gestures with my penis... and next day telling my mates about my achievement.
You are 100% correct. Besides, who's so flipping lazy that you can't grab your phone and press a button? You'll also (probably) spend like 4 tries before the gesture does what you want in most scenarios.
17. deewinc (Posts: 204; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Dude, air gestures whilst jerking off? Cool..!
19. Ashoaib (Posts: 2881; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Now manufacturers are copying samsung but still samsung is labled as copy cat, very strange